{13: Riddle}

After a while, I looked up. Mattheo had still not returned, and it had been a couple minutes. He said he'd be quick.

I scanned around the room, before suddenly seeing Alex and Draco run into the great hall, looking hysterical. Then Alex made eye contact with me.

"Ribbons, come quick. It's Mattheo."

I ran after Draco and Alex. What on earth did Mattheo do now? And why was I being dragged into this?

That's when we stepped around a corner where kids were gathered. Alex and Draco pushed a way through the crowd, with me not so far behind them. And that's when I saw Mattheo on top of Joe! Worst of all, he looked defenseless as Mattheo beat down onto him.

"What the hell?" I yelled.

Then thát girl from Ravenclaw stepped beside me. "I don't know what happened! Mattheo came out of nowhere and just hit him!"

I looked at her, then back at Mattheo. "Mattheo!" I yelled, and for a moment I thought he'd stop, but he didn't.

"Kept screaming that he should be careful who he called a whore. Joe would never-"

"Joe did." I pulled my wand out of my robe, before giving a swish towards Mattheo and Joe. Only for the spell to bounce right off. "Fucking Riddle!" I yelled, pushing my wand back into my robe. I then proceeded to run forward, grabbing onto Mattheo's arm. Finally he stopped.

He looked up at me, and I saw cuts on his face. Of course Joe did that. Then, Draco and Alex plucked Mattheo off of Joe, while I dropped down beside him.

"Oh Merlin. Joe. Joe?"

Be grunted, his face bruised and blood dripping from him nose and his left eyebrow.

"Good," I said, standing up. "You're alive."

I then proceeded to turn to Mattheo, who shoved Alex off of him, while Draco scoffed, stepping aside.

"What the fuck, Mattheo! Are you delusional? You could have killed him!" I shoved him back against his chest, but he didn't react.

And when I walked off, he followed. He didn't stop until I eventually turned around in an empty hallway, shoving him into the room we had Detention in.

"Ribbons-"

"Be careful who you call a whore?" I yelled, shutting the door with the swift of my wand. "Are you crazy?!"

Mattheo sighed, looking at me as I paced around the room. "Ribbons. I'm sorry. I-"

"You weren't thinking? You weren't thinking? You're crazy!"

Sighing, he attempted to get closer to me, but I groaned, shoving passed him as I kept pacing up and down.

"You couldn't do that, Riddle!"

He sighed. "I'm sorry, princess. I-"

"This isn't real, Riddle!" I yelled, turning to him in fury. "You can't go around killing everyone who says something you don't like. Especially about me. I might think you like me."

A chuckle lift his lifts, making me exhale in a laugh as I looked at him hopelessly.

"Great. You're mad."

"Are you happy?" He said, making me frown. "He disrespected you. Do you want to call off this stupid deal since you're over him?"

I laughed, shaking my head. "This is nothing, Riddle. He said I was acting like a whore. Not that I was one. It's nothing. I want him back, but you're making it impossible!"

"How am I making it impossible?" He scoffed.

"You literally just hit him to a pile of blood! You're a bully, Mattheo!"

He laughed. "Now that concerns you? I've always been a bully!"

"Well-" I looked at him, before giving a groan. "Oh fuck you!"

"Rib-"

I groaned, storming passed him, and out of the classroom. As he attempted to follow after me, I gave a swish, closing the door behind me. I heard him yell for me, but I was too exhausted to deal with him.

Fucking Riddle.