02

My Concubine

.

.

.

"Beopmin... Say my name."

Cold sweat dripped down Jioh's back. She stood frozen, terrified, and the cold words of King Munmu brought Jioh to her senses. Blood flowed down her face when she realized the red wedding dress she was wearing fell down without a fight against the power of king Munmu.

Beopmin...

Hearing the words of the 30th king Silla who ordered her to call by name really made Jioh surprised. Silla's royal naming and naming and awarding system is the same as Goguryeo, following Chinese rules that give his birth name, name as an adult/when he became king, and name after death which is also accompanied by a posthumous title. People should not mention or write the name of the royal family because it is considered a sacred name.

"Keep your hands away!" King Munmu ordered with an annoyed expression in his eyes seeing Jioh trying to grip the hem of her dress in a hurry.

"No, i can't say..." Jioh was about to argue that she couldn't say the king's name as ordered because in Goguryeo not only the people, but concubines who were not legal wives were also not allowed to mention the name of the royal family.

But before Jioh could utter those words, the face of the ruler of Silla was shrouded in a dark shadow as his back turned against the candlelight which made Jioh even more scared.

The cold night wind brushed against Jioh's bare back and shoulders, giving her goosebumps. Jioh clutched the clothes to her chest. The annoyed King Munmu put one knee on the bed and tugged at her clothes in one motion.

"I told you. You can't back down anymore."

"Y-Your Majesty?!" Jioh opened her eyes in surprise. King Munmu lowered his head and kissed her breasts. His hot lips swirled on Jioh's soft skin

The man's strange touch made Jioh shudder. A grown man buried his face in her chest, like a baby.

"Say my name."

King Munmu rubbed his chin against Jioh's soft skin, and stroked Jioh's back with his hard hand. The man's moist breath touching her body made Jioh shiver and he pulled one hand to remove the clothes covering Jioh's waist.

"W-what... What are you..." Jioh jumped. Her lips and legs trembled in fear. King Munmu touched her sensitive parts which she never imagined.

"D-don't!" Jioh grabbed King Munmu's shoulder and begged. She couldn't believe this, a man who had just exchanged glances with her a few times today was now touching the most intimate parts of her body without hesitation.

"Don't move... You'll be in pain, if you continue like this." Said the king of Munmu in a nervous voice, pushing his hand deeper.

Jioh held her breath, gasped for air like a fish out of water. Her feet thrashed instinctively at the touch. Jioh could feel the man's body shaking. Her hands burned when she touched his firm, smooth skin as if she had wrapped them around a red-hot iron.

"Mhhm... Hah..." King Munmu's lips which had originally touched Jioh's skin, turned to caress her lips with renewed vigor.

"Ahh... Damn it..." A mixture of moans and curses could be heard from their intertwined lips. The advice of her former palace maid that she should accept and not disobey her husband's orders, vanished from her mind at once. her body twitched and jerked like a fish gasping for air, overcome by unthinkable sensations.