03

✨My Concubine✨

.

.

.

"Be... Beopmin..."

With a trembling voice, Jioh called out. For the first time Jioh felt passion. It felt like a flash of sparks that lit up from her feet then flew to her head.

"AHH... Beopmin!" She gasped and subconsciously clung to Beopmin's neck. Jioh's body shook like a boat tossed about in a fast river.

Beopmin... Kim Beopmin. Now the Goguryeo princess knew the birth name of the 30th king of Silla Munmu, and kept calling out that name every time the Silla king's body moved.

Jioh still remembers the history lesson she received when she was 9 years old. Unlike Goguryeo, which was originally formed from a group of tribes known as the Yemaek tribe, Goguryeo gradually developed into a kingdom and expanded its territory. The government of the Silla Kingdom in the early period was led by the Park clan and after the Park clan came to power, the government of the Silla Kingdom was continued by the Kim clan who came from the descendants of King Michu.

"So pretty." Beopmin looked at Jioh and whispered while panting. His sharp eyes narrowed, and his firm lips loosened gently as soon as he heard Jioh say his name.

"Ah, n-no! Beopmin, i..." Jioh held on to Beopmin's shoulder desperately as her chest rumbled. The woman's heart was pounding wildly with the strange and intense feeling of her limbs weakening.

"Do you know how soft and how warm it is in here?" Beopmin whispered passionately, while the man's entered again into the wet door. Push deeper, until it's full.

"S-Stop... Oh!" Jioh desperately swallowed her moans. Her stomach seemed to melt, her hip muscles contracted.

The Silla king continued to dig gently within herself. Beopmin grabbed Jioh's waist, stretched her legs to get a more comfortable position and moved forward faster and faster until Jioh's body curved. Her legs shook, and Jioh felt something explode inside her for the first time. Something warm flowed between her legs.

"Why do you want to free your incompetent father so badly?"

.

.

.

"Congratulations, you have officially become the king's noble concubine." Said a middle-aged maid in Silla language that Jioh didn't understand, smiling while bowing respectfully after examining her virginal blood that stained the bed. Then go leave her alone.

'What I have done?' Thought Jioh staring blankly at the ceiling of the room. The woman woke up when she felt a chill enveloping her naked body that was barely covered by the silk blanket. For a moment, Jioh couldn't remember what happened last night or even in the morning.

The room is empty. Jioh lay alone on the big bed. Kim Beopmin, the 30th King of Silla, had left Jioh after taking her virginity.

Her eyelids trembled, the former princess of Goguryeo couldn't remember how many times they repeated it until finally Beopmin reached the point of satisfaction. However, the last thing Jioh remembered was the 30th King of Silla slumped beside her after contently caressing her body passionately. The man's shoulders moved erratically up and down with heavy breathing whose hot steam could be seen in the air as he said something Jioh couldn't deny before falling into unconsciousness.