☾ Chapter 6 ☽

Back at Miyagi

Third Person POV

After "Shoyo" left everything was "Perfect"

Karasuno right now is at a training camp with the other teams, all of the volleyball teams know what Hinata "did" to Mizuki and hate her for it except for Nekoma because everyone on that team knows that Hinata is a girl.

Noya was scrolling threw Instagram when he came across Hinata's Instagram which he blocked.

He then came up with an idea.

"Guy's!!" Noya yelled while running into the gym catching everyone's attention.

"What Noya" Ukai asked.

"Well, I was scrolling threw Instagram when I came across Hinata's Profile, which I had blocked" Noya explained.

When Mizuki heard her name, she fakes cried.

Everyone went to comfort her except Nekoma

"Why are we talking about Him we all know what he did to Mizuki," Oikawa said.

"Well, I was thinking maybe I could unblock him and see what he is doing with his useless life and see if he decided to kill himself yet," Noya said with a smirk on his face.

Everyone thought about it and said "Sure."

Noya hooked his phone up to the projector in the gym, His Instagram screen popped up on the Tv in the Gym.

Tanaka turned the lights off to see it better.

Noya unblocked her and clicked on the most recent.

Instagram Names:

Daniella: @urfavblackgirl

Damien: @Its.damien

Camilla: @definitlynotcamilla

Della: @theylovedella

Kai: @kaixoxo

Nathaniel: @vib3swithnathen

"Why did he change his name to "urfavblackgirl" that's weird nobody likes him," Tendou said.

"Right, nobody likes a rapist," Tsukishima said.

"Wait HOW DOES HE HAVE 700M FOLLOWERS" Mizuki yelled.

"WHAT" Everyone - Nekoma yelled. 

"Let's just go to the post," Noya said. 

----------------------------------------------------

@urfavblackgirl: I swear @Its.damien always taking pics of me in the morning

Likes❤: 506k | 💬Comments: 68K