★ Chapter 13 ★

A few days later 

Pov: Dani 

'I'm so excited the ceremony is about 3 days away, I can't wait to expose that Bitch'

I walk to my closet and pick out my outfit to wear to the mall. 

I put my hair in a slicked back ponytail and light makeup

I put my hair in a slicked back ponytail and light makeup. I sit on the bed while I wait for Damien to come out of the bathroom. 

Once Damien comes out, I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, but Damien pulls me back. 

"Oh no, where's my kiss" He asked. 

"Boy you can wait until I brush my teeth" I said looking at him like he crazy. 

"I don't care" He said with a pout.

"Well, I do just hold on and stop pouting" I said walking to the bathroom. 

Once I'm done brushing my teeth, I walk into the bedroom to find Damien dressed and sulking.

I roll my eyes and walk over to him giving him a kiss. He tries to deepen the kiss, but I pull away. 

"You and me both know if we continue, we won't stop, and we'll miss the shopping trip" I said looking at him. 

"We could skip" He said leaning back in, I put my hand on his mouth. 

"I know you better get your ass up and down them stairs cause I'm not about to miss this nail appointment that I spent 200 dollars on" I said grabbing his arms and pushing him to the door. 

Damien whines as he walks down the stairs. 

'He makes me wonder everyday if he a man or a child' I thought rolling my eyes.

I grabbed my purse and walked out the door not before locking it cause I know Mizuki's ass finna be nosey and try and go throw my room while I'm gone. 

When I get downstairs, I see everyone dressed and ready to go. 

(A/N: Imma put the groups outfit but Nekoma's you gonna have imagine)

Damien