★ Chapter 11 ★

POV: Third Person

It's finally the end of the day and the Teams, Dani, and Her friends are on their way to their cars or for the teams their buses. Once the other teams made it to the buses, they saw Dani and her friends on the bus talking to the bus driver. 

"Hah Don't tell me you don't have a ride back home that you need to ask OUR bus driver for a ride home," Mizuki said with that dumbass squeaky voice (Nekoma has already left for the house)

They all looked at her like she was stupid "Um no we're telling the driver the address of the house" Kai said. 

"Well, I could've told him since its MY dad's house" Mizuki said with a smug face "Really then what's the address" Dani said with her hand on her hip.

"It's uh its umm" Mizuki stuttered "Exactly" Camilla said turning back to the bus driver while Dani whispers in the driver's ear what the address is, the driver nods and the group walks off the bus.

As they walk towards their cars, the team gasp. 

"That can't be your car, you're too broke, it's not fair" Mizuki whines.

"Well, it's my car go cry me a river bitch" Dani says as they drive off.

"I can't believe Hinata would say that I never knew she was such a bitch" Ushijima said as they were getting back on the bus and the driver took off.

"Right, we all fell for the innocent act, Shes probably doing the same thing to the other girls as she did to Mizuki" Tendou said.

"Oh no I don't want what happened to me to happen to them" Mizuki said fake sobbing.

Everyone hugged her but Suga.

"Mizuki, why didn't you know the address to the house if it's your dads?" Suga questioned.

A round of "Yeahs" was heard in the bus "Uhm you see umm It's been a while since I've been here or seen the house, so my memory is kinda fuzzy" Mizuki explained

"But whenever I ask you to hangout, you would say you were at your dads house" Kageyama said confused.

"Oh, yeah my dad would come down to Miyagi and rent a house for the week he's there and I would go over there" Mizuki said sweating nervously.

"Oh's" were heard from the bus.

'These kids are so stupid; this girl is obviously playing all of them' the driver thought.

(A/N: Thats terrible if you got the bus driver judging you) 

'I need to be more careful I almost exposed my plan' Mizuki thought.

When they made to the house they were astonished

"Mizuki your dad's house is amazing." Suga compliments 

"Thanks." Mizuki says smugly.

They get off the bus and grab their stuff, Mizuki knocks on the door

"Why are you knocking on the door, if it's your dad's house" Daichi asked

"I forgot my keys" Mizuki says

Then a maid opens the door "Oh you must be the guest"

"Umm no this is Mizuki's dad's house" Nishinoya says smiling. 

'Shit' Mizuki thinks nervously smiling.

"Oh, I'll just call the owner and ask" The maid says smirking smugly at Mizuki while Mizuki starts sweating 

"Go ahead Mizuki's not lying" Tanaka says 

The maid calls Brennon, she puts the phone on speak so everyone can hear