☾ Chapter 12 ☽

Pov: Mizuki (Ew)

After that, the bitch and her group went to go get something to eat, Ukai called us to the living room because he wanted to tell us something.

"Ok, so the reason I called for this meeting is because I just got a call from the school saying we're going to be staying longer than we expected" Ukai explained.

"Why?" Yachi asked.

"Turns out we aren't only here to go to that school, we're also here to see the ceremony of the Biggest and richest companies in the world give their company to their second youngest daughter." Ukai explained.

'Right now, would be a good time to lie about it and they will love me even more.' 

"I'm glad you guys are going to my ceremony" I exclaimed.

"WHAT!" Everyone yelled. 

"Oh sorry I wasn't supposed to say that until the ceremony, Damnit I messed up the surprise" I said faking crying. 

Like always they comfort me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"Wait so you're the daughter that's getting the companies" Kinoshita asked.

 "Uh Yeah but nobody was supposed to know until the ceremony" I said inward smirking. 

"It's okay we won't tell anyone, but I want to see Hinata's stupid face when you get announced as the heir of the companies." Narita said laughing.

Everyone else laughed and I'm just happy that these idiots actually believed me, which just makes this even easier.

Pov: Dani 

'Those Idiots' 

Everyone in the dining room eating breakfast heard their conversation.

"They are so stupid, if they believe her." Nathen said annoyed. 

"Right, if they did any research before, they came here they would see that Dani is the heir to the companies." Kai said agreeing with his boyfriend.

"Its ok, I can't wait until they find out the truth" I said smirking. 

We look over and see Mizuki and Oinkawa going upstairs, with lust in their eyes.

"Wait I thought she was dating the blueberry." Della says confused. 

"My innocent child she is fucking everyone on each of the teams" Kenma said. 

"It's the fact that they all think she's dating them but nope she is dating everyone" Camilla said. 

"She only with them for the money, I saw her crying about needing to pay her little brothers hospital bills and each one of them gave her a check for $1,000" Yaku said with a "be so fucking for real" face. 

"Well, everything is gonna come crashing down on her at the ceremony" I said with a smirk. 

"Oh god Baby what did you do" Damien asked me. 

"Oh, nothing I just made a few calls that's probably gonna ruin her life" I said looking at Damien. 

"OH, Hell yeah, I just love the drama, I can't wait until the ceremony." Kai said Sipping his tea. 

'Wait where the hell he gets tea from.'

"I would ask where you got that tea from, but you be taking tea out of your ass out of nowhere" Nathen said. 

"MAGIC" Kai said throwing confetti. 

"WAIT WHERE THE HELL YOU GET CONFETTI FROM" Kuroo yelled confused. 

"MAGIC, LIKE I SAID" Kai said. 

"Kai, you better clean all these confetti up, or imma beat your ass." I said glaring at the confetti on my freshly mopped floor.

Kai froze "Yess ma'am"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter was short, but I hope you liked it 

Comment

I don't own any of the pictures in this story.

I don't own Haikyuu just the characters I added in

BYE LOVELYS ♥