Tila Tala

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

The first installment of the Paraluman Duology.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is not affiliated with any of the schools, enterprises, artists, and products mentioned.

No copy of this story should be posted on any other site without the author's authorization or without putting the proper credit. The author does not take any ownership of the songs used in this novel. The story belongs to Musomoja of Wattpad. Please, do not copy.

Please be advised that this story contains scenes that might trigger some emotions, sensitive content, and strong language that are not suitable for a very young audience. I will only write it for the sake of showing the character's development.

Lastly — I am an amateur writer, my characters are not perfect, and this story is unedited. It might have typographical and grammatical errors. Please bear with me, I am new to this and I am still learning. Please refrain from hating my characters. They make decisions that are not always right. Do not read if you're only expecting the characters to do the right thing all the time. Thank you!

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

#TilaTala

Date Started: 20 April 2022