m e s s a g e #9

Dear Arjun,

Its been 3 years since we last talked but it feels like 30 years . if we would have been together it would be our 6 year anniversary on 30th march . there are times when i miss you the most just like today and i wanted to tell you these things that i got hurt because of you , i hate that you gave up upon us without even trying without even talking . you left a void in my heart and i have been trying to fill it but its hard . you told to be strong to love myself but in all of this you hurted me in the most absurd way without even realizing it .

you remember i used to call you my lucky charm , since you left its all been black as if you took my luck with you . slowly my friends even left me but i am fine ,maybe alone . i found the peace i have been searching for since the longest time , i finally took the courage to start a book on this platform . we watched the movie "after" together but what about the sequels . the irony is i hate you for being selfish but i still love you .

i will be forever grateful and indebted to you for whatever you did to me and till now you are doing . i know you are keeping a secret watch on me . i want to move on and its keep getting stuck . i guess maybe these words will help me in moving on . i am watching the moon and stars from here and waving at them .

when you look at the moon remember this is my last goodbye to you . 

Your, Ex girlfriend

Dedicated from-
Samyyy17