𓂿𓂋𓆴𓆛

"You are...reincarnated just like me?"

You are shocked by your son's words, but not for long.

All proofs that he is reincarnated starts piling up in your mind.

Being a young genius.

Acting older than his age.

Knowing responsibility.

This only means that the body you took over, not only did her owner die but also her baby.

"How old were you before dying? How did you die?" You ask, having him sit on a nearby wooden chair.

"I was thirty, and I died in a car accident" you take a deep breath in, trying to process his words.

"I just want to know even if you were older than me back in the previous life, I'm still your mother"

Aten smiles at you, amused by your words.

"I know, no need to tell me, so, what is your real name" he inquires.

"My real name is the same, (Y/n), what about you?"

"Mine is Issam Al-Laithy"

Upon hearing the familiar name, your eyes widen.

"You are that famous surgeon!" He nods at you.

"Good to know that we are from the same timeline"

While speaking with your son, one of the servants walks up to you.

"Your highness, prince Qais has found a baby in a basket in front of the palace " you turn to the elder woman.

Hearing that made you surprised.

"Alright, I will come and see to it right now"

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

"I just found her in front of your palace, without any notes" Qais explains as he hands you the baby girl.

You look down at her with sympathy in your eyes, realizing that her parents abandoned her.

"I can't believe that there are parents this cruel to abandon their flesh and blood" Qais exclaims angrily.

"Doesn't your savage Arabian tribes bury babies alive if they were born a girl" you glare at Kaveh's rude comments?

Qais sneers at the Persian, ready to kill him on the spot, but decides against it.

"Some tribes do that, but not my tribe...at least we don't worship fire like your people"

You roll your eyes at the two bickering man.

"Shush both of you"

Qais and Kaveh stop fighting and looks at you.

"I will adopt this baby girl" you announce gently as the baby gurgles, placing her fingers into her mouth.

"WE will adopt this baby, I also have the right to be her father as I have found her" Qais corrects you.

"Alright, you will be her adoptive father-" Aten cuts you off.

"What will you name her?" Aten looks curiously at the baby.

"Why don't you name her?" Kaveh suggests, smiling at the younger prince.

"Can I?" Aten looks at you for approval.

"Yes, you can, honey" you reply, bending down a little so he can have a better look at his new sister.

"I will name her..." Aten thinks for a minute, before choosing the perfect name.

"...Zahra"