4

Stiles ran to the station and saw Hope on the ground.

"Stiles?" She looked at him and tears filled her eyes.

Suddenly, Theo appeared and ran towards her quickly. He grabbed her into his arms. Hope was freezing.

"Why are you not healing?" Theo asked.

"I don't know." She mumbled.

Hope closed her eyes resting.

"Stiles." Scott called him. "Stiles, come on."

Stiles was looking at Hope, didn't want to leave her.

"It's okay, she's all right." Theo assured.

Hope didn't say a word.

"Stiles." Theo called him.

"Come on, Stiles." Scott said.

He sighed looking at her and they left.

[...]

Hope woke up in the hospital. She looked around and saw some scary creatures with metalic masks. She quickly got up and walked towards the door. Suddenly, the doctor walked in stopping her.

"You have to lay down Mrs. Martin." He said.

"I'm fine." She said trying to leave.

"You can't go anywhere, you have a big wound in your stomach."

"I said I was fine. Now let me go." She used her compulsion.

Hope left the door, it was the middle of the night. She started walking towards the hospital's enterance but someone stopped her again. It was Melissa.

"You can't leave, Hope." She said.

"I'm healing. I need to talk to someone." Hope said.

"If I let you go it's on me.."

"I don't care. If you won't, I'll make you." Hope said with her eyes glowing.

Melissa stepped back and Hope walked out of the hospital. She looked around and saw no one. No one waiting for her, no one who cares about her. She was all alone.

It didn't matter if her humanity is off or not. She just lost them, all of them.

[...]

Hope saw the pack in the library.

"Anything in here about half-werewolves, half-Kanimas?" She heard Kira's voice.

"The Chimera." Hope walked over to them.

"Hope, what are you doing here?" Stiles looked at her scared.

"I already healed." She smiled.

"We don't want you here." Malia said.

"Oh, little girl is scared of a little bite?" Hope smiled ironically.

"She's right. You're not a part of my pack. Not anymore." Scott sighed.

"Just turn it back on, Hope." Lydia looked at her disappointed.

"I got so sick of being controlled by my emotions. It's like.. love,lost, grieve, repeat. I'm finally free." Hope said.

Stiles looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"So, don't try to talk me out of it, I'm not coming back."

"Then why are you still here?" Stiles asked.

"I love seeing you failing." She smiled, "If you're not with me, you're against me, and believe me, you don't want that."

[...]

Hope got a bad feeling. She kept seeing the people in the masks. She decided to walk a little bit.

Hope walked down the road, when suddenly, a car stopped infront of her. Some man got out of it.

"Hey, sweetheart. What are you doing here alone?" He asked.

"I'm hungry." She replied.

"Okay. How about you go with me and we can got you something?"

"I don't think so."

Veins appeared under her eyes and she used her super-speed to ran to him. She bite him and sucked all the blood of his body.
He fell to the ground.

She wiped the blood of her mouth and started walking away.

Hope kept walking and saw Stiles's Jeep in the distance. She walked closer and saw him sitting on the ground next to it.

Hope smiled looking at him. She noticed blood on his hands and smelt more on his shoulder.

"What happened?" She asked worried.

"Don't act like you care." Stiles replied crying.

"Right. I don't have my humanity, so.. I can't ask you questions." She rolled her eyes and started walking away.

"Wait!" She heard Stiles's voice and turned around.

"Yeah?"

"I'll tell you. Just.. go with me."

[...]

Stiles was all stressed out. He started writing something on his crime board.

Donovan Not Dead.

Walked out,

"Did you try to kill him?" Hope asked.

"I thought I did." Stiles said.

He started walking around the room. He was still in shock and desperated. He didn't know what to do.

Stiles walked to the board again,

Donovan Dead

He started breathing heavily. His hands were shaking.

Someone Took His body

"Why would someone take his body?" Hope looked at the board confused.

Stiles didn't respond. She could smell his nervousness and fear. He was just looking at the board with tears in his eyes.

He started erasing everything on that board aggressively, but it didn't go out. He threw the eraser at the board aggressively and screamed.

Hope sighed and walked over to him. She hugged him and he wrapped his arms around her. Even with her humanity off, she still cared about him.

"It's okay. Just let it all go." She whispered.

Stiles started crying even more. Suddenly, his phone started vibrating. It was Scott. He picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Scott?" Stiles asked.

"Stiles, someone's taking the bodies." Scott said.

Hope and Stiles looked at each other and sighed.

"Stiles? You there?" They heard Scott's voice.

"Yeah. Um... Where? What are you talking about?"

"I'm at the Animal Clinic with Kira. Tracy's body is gone. The lock on the door was broken from outside. And my mom told me Lucas's body is missing from the morgue. They're searching the whole hospital for it. Someone's stealing the bodies. We need Hope"

[...]