10

Hope entered the library looking for Lydia. She wasn't answering her phone. Hope looked around and saw opened book on the table. She came to it and started reading.

"Woden's Hunt, also known as the Wild Ride or Wild Hunt. A myth of devilish riders in the sky accompanied by black dogs, spectral beasts whose eyes glowed with fire. A Bearer of Death and Guardian of Supernatural, the black dog is also known by it's more common name. The Hellhound."

She smiled in realizition. Lydia found out who Parrish is.

Hope closed the book and suddenly, she heard voices. She heard Scott gasping for air. She closed her eyes and saw him dead on the ground, and Liam was standing infront of him with blood on his hands.

She started breathing heavily and her eyes started glowing as the lights were flickering.

"Hope." She heard a voice.

It was Theo.

She calmed down immediately and ran towards him. He hugged her and she wrapped her hands around his neck.

Hope looked at him with tears in her eyes,

"Someone's going to die here. We have to talk to Scott." Hope looked at him worried.

"You can't tell anyone." Theo said.

Hope stepped back and looked at him confused.

"Why?"

"Because I want you, Hope." Theo said. "I want all of you."

In that moment she realized. Something was wrong. Hope walked towards him and kissed him. Suddenly, images started going through her mind. She saw him arguing with Lydia. He slapped her and took her away. Hope gasped in shock.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." She lied, "I won't tell anyone. I just need to make sure Scott's okay."

She tried not to skip a beat and started walking away. He grabbed her hand stopping her. She sighed and turned around.

"You know, Chimera isn't just a monster with different parts. It can also mean something impossible to achieve. An unrealizable dream." Theo explained.

"They realized you." Hope realized.

"We are really similar, Hope. We both aren't just a werewolves. It's  the coyote part you didn't noticed." Theo smiled.

"You're right. I'm not just a werewolf." Hope said and her eyes started glowing red.

Theo grabbed her hand quickly and she felt a sting on her wrist.

"What is that?" She frowned.

"It's a block. For your powers." He smiled.

"I have still two another abillities left." Veins appeared under her eyes.

He stepped back and she ran towards him but something stopped her. She looked down and saw the Mountain Ash.

"You can't cross it without your magic." Theo said.

Hope looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"I really liked you. And I wanted to leave you out of this, but your switch turned on and it was all ruined."

"You're a monster." Hope said and he smiled.

Theo came to her close enough to touch her but she couldn't touch him. He pulled out a syringe out of his pocket and injected her with it. She fell to the ground unconscious, and he broke the line to took her into his car.

[...]

She started waking up slowly.

"Sorry. I got here as fast as I could.." She heard Theo's voice.