9

"I don't know what to do,Theo. I'm fucking exhausted. Kira left. Stiles and I are not talking to each other. Scott can't even breathe, and Malia's psychotic mother is killing people around Beacon Hills. I just turned my humanity on and it's just too much." Hope said with tears in her eyes.

"You'll be fine. Everything's going to be all right. Okay?" Theo smiled trying to cheer her up.

"It was so much easier without my humanity. I didn't have to deal with all these emotions running through my head." Tear slid down her cheek.

She started walking around the room breathing heavily. The lights started flickering and Theo looked at her worried.

She took a deep breathe and closed her eyes relieving her powers. Dark red energy came out of her whole body and it hit Theo. He was thrown at the shelfs and fell to the floor.

Hope turned around and looked at him worried. She could smell blood. He was hurt because of her.

She ran towards him and sat infront of him putting her hand on his wound. She looked at her hand and saw blood on it.

"I'm so sorry." She said crying. "I've got a healing spell for that."

"I'll be fine." He assured.

Hope sighed and look away. Theo looked at her worried and put his hand on her neck. She looked at him with her teary smile and he smiled looking at her. Theo got closer and pulled her to him, She kissed him.

Hope could feel Theo smile in the middle of the kiss and she smiled too. She felt comfort with him. She suddenly, felt a lot of better. It made her stop thinking about all these problems.

[...]

"So, is this place is so impornant how come you didn't want to show it to me before?" Parrish asked.

"Well, the problem is it's not easy to find." Lydia replied.

"Should we put it in the GPS?" Parrish asked.

Hope laughed a little bit,

"Not exactly." Lydia replied.

"We have no idea where it is. I've never been there before, so I can't do the location spell. And Lydia doesn't remember the place." Hope smiled ironically.

"So, how are we going to find it?" Parrish asked, "Because I don't remember ever being anywhere near a giant stump."

"I think you're already starting to remember." Lydia said looking out from the window.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"You just took a right turn." Hope replied.

[...]

Hope,Lydia and Parrish were in the woods, trying to find the Nemeton.

"Anything look familiar?" Hope asked looking around.

"Nothing. I'm trying, but it all looks like woods to me." Parrish replied.

"Maybe you're thinking about it too much. Maybe it's something you need to feel." Lydia said.

"How do I do that?" Parrish asked.

Lydia threw a punch at him and Parrish stopped her hand. Hope smiled a little bit and was just looking at her.

"What's that for?" He asked smiling.

"To get you stop thinking." Lydia replied.

Lydia threw another punch at him but he dodged it.

"Oh, is this supposed to motivate me?" Parrish asked, still smiling.

"No. It's supposed to get you stop thinking." Lydia replied.

She punched and kicked him but he dodged it again. They began to fight.

"Okay, let me try it." Hope smiled and stood in front of Parrish.

He looked at her ready to dodged her punch but she threw a power at him instead, and he fell to the ground. He groaned and stood up, his eyes were glowing.

It worked.

He started walking through the woods and Lydia and Hope followed him.

They walked towards the Nemeton and saw bodies lying around the tree's stump.

"Oh, God." Hope looked at it terrified.

[...]

"I need to call it in. No, I need to turn myself in." Parrish said.

"That's not a good idea." Hope said.

"You just told me I'm the one taking the bodies. I've attacked other law enforcement officers. That's a criminal offense. I shouldn't even be near you." Parrish said worried.

"We're not afraid of you." Lydia said.

"I'm afraid of me." He said.

"Whatever's happening seems to only happen when there's a body. Other than that you're still a pretty nice guy. And you're a pretty good deputy." Lydia said.

"I'm very good deputy. And I'd like to stay that way. Flipping over Jeeps and attacking colleagues doesn't exactly fit with ¨protect and serve.¨ I'm covering up the bodies of murdered teenagers." Parrish said.

"You're not covering them up. You're just taking them away after... Yeah, actually, you are covering them up." Hope frowned.

"What?" He looked at her confused.

Hope looked at Lydia and realized something.

"It's the same thing we asked Stilinski to do with Tracy. You're not covering up bodies. You're covering up the supernatural." Lydia said.

"What's the difference?" He asked.

"Maybe you're just keeping the secret safe. Maybe.. That's part of what you do." Hope replied.

"I'm a deputy." Parrish raised his voice.

"You're not just a deputy." Lydia said.

"You're way more." Hope added.

"And you aren't one of the bad guys."

"Lydia, Hope, you just showed me that my dream was real. But you haven't heard the rest of it." Parrish said.

"I didn't hear anything about you dream." Hope looked at him offended.

Parrish sighed,

"Everytime I carry a body to the Nemeton, I put it down and add to the ones that are already there." He said.

"How many?" Lydia asked and Hope looked at him worried.

"Hundreds, Lydia." He looked at her, "Hundreds of them."

[...]

Hope sat down on her bed, thinking about everything that happened all of sudden. She closed her eyes trying to relax, but all she could see were flashbacks. Flashbacks of her and Stiles.

<"I was being ridicilous all day." Hope chuckled, "But I was happy."

Stiles looked at her and smiled.

"Maybe we can be that way all the time."

"Yeah, I can work with that." He nodded smiling>

Hope blinked several times and looked away. The lights started flickering, she was about to lose it again. Then she remembered about Theo. About how happy she was with him. And she calmed down realizing she doesn't need Stiles anymore. Theo was now the one to pull her back. He was her anchor.

[...]