𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

EXCUSE MISTAKES!THANK YOU!!

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIA

NOVEMBER 26TH.2018
█████████████████████████████████████

"Papa really? I told you I was coming to see you tomorrow! I was just over there for Thanksgiving" Essence giggled pulling the phone away from her ear as he yelled at her on the other end.

"I could be dead by tomorrow Essey, You better getcho' ass over here and see me. You haven't been over here in a good two days and I actually miss your raunchy ass."

Busting out laughing, Essence threw her head back as her feet swung below.

She was outside sitting on top the hood of her car out of boredom.

"Don't speak like that papa you know you and Micah all I got left" She frowned not liking when he spoke up death.

Essence had plenty of deaths happening around her and ever since that last death, which was her grandmother's, She cherished everyone around her and hated being on bad terms with anyone.

Her mother died giving birth to her due to complications and heart failure.

Her father on the other hand, Died months later due to A heart break of losing his wife.

Essence hated that all she had were pictures of her parents and not a single memory with them both. Not to mention she already had to grow up without them.

Not being able to attend father-daughter dances, donuts for dads, or even the programs where it included both of her parents like them watching her graduation middle school and high school.

She didn't have a choice but to live with not being able to have them in her life but she was lucky that her grandparents took her in.

Essence grandparents were all she knew out of her family on both sides.

Her mother's family, wanted nothing to do with her considering that she was conceived by a black man.

Her mother ended up leaving with her husband and never looking back, but she was fine with that because Essence father took good care of her.