𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIAMARCH 3RD

MARCH 3RD.2019
█████████████████████████████████████

Kentrell glanced at Essence as she sat on the bottom row focused on her test that everyone was currently taking. For some reason he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of her since class had started and he couldn't help it.

He was confused as to why she was sitting at the bottom and not where she would usually sit which was right beside him, but chose not to say anything.

This morning before class even started Kentrell saw China up in Essence's face, but didn't know why. As soon as he walked up, China walked off and Essence said nothing to him, but gave him a mean glare.

Before He could say anything to her, Essence turned away from him and quickly entered the class that had already started.

Rubbing the side of his face, Kentrell clenched his jaw as he continued to stare at her side profile feeling himself grow hot.

Essence felt someone burning a hole in her face, before looking up seeing kentrell making her roll her eyes.

Chuckling at the act, He then leaned forward combing his hand through his nappy locs letting out a stressful sigh. He tried to act like he didn't care like before, but he couldn't.

He just wanted to know what was the problem.

"Mr. Gaulden are you alright sir?" The professor asked glancing between him and Essence as She continued to look down at her paper not bothering to look up.

"I'm coolin'" Kentrell cleared his throat staring back down at the blank sheet of paper. He couldn't even focus on the test due to his thoughts being so caught up on Essence.

"Are You sure?! You look like you have a lot on your mind, Would you like to take the test tomorrow instead of today?" She asked and He nodded.

"Yuh, Please?"

Walking up the small steps, She took his paper heading back towards her desk sitting down as the rest of the class continued silently finishing up their work.

"How the fuck I be breaking up with a person ion even date." Kentrell smacked his lips quietly. He was confused as to what he had done and was now trying to think of everything he could've possibly did.