𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

EXCUSE MISTAKES!THANK YOU.

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

ESSENCE POV-ATLANTA, GEORGIAFEBRUARY 21ST

FEBRUARY 21ST.2019
█████████████████████████████████████

"Your ass is bad!" Mijah told Micah watching him ran away after smacking her backside. Giggling at the two, I glanced around the beautiful house slowly beginning to fall in love with it.

"You like this one don't you?" Myra asked and I nodded with a small smile. "I can tell, You literally cannot stop looking around this place and we've been here longer than the others."

"Hold up, lemme see" Kentrell spoke stuffing his face all in the camera with wide eyes.

"Boy-" I chuckled lifting the camera up, Maneuvering it around, I showed him the living room area and kitchen before walking down the hall showing off the rooms. "It's a three bedroom and two baths, plus a patio with a huge backyard. It doesn't have stairs like yours na'".

"Shut up" He pulled back mugging the phone. "I fucks with that better than all the other ones."

"We have one more to look at though".

"I'm sho' ian gone like it. I think this the one you should get. Ain't one of yo friends said sum bout you liking it cause you keep staring around and shit?"

"Yes, but what if I like the other one better?" I pouted watching Mijah and Micah run back into the house. Micah fell onto the floor in fit of giggles while Mijah picked him up laughing.

"Them two will play anywhere at any giving time!" Myra chuckled and I agreed.

"So whatchu' think?!" The relator approached me with a wide smile. Turning to face her completely, I returned the smile before clearing my throat.

"Well, I actually love this home, but before I settle I would like to explore my last option" I told her hearing Kentrell smack his lips.

"Mane I told-" Turning the phone down, I tuned him out continuing to confront the lady.

"Is it okay If I take your number and give you my answer right after the next house instead of talking to you over email?" I asked and she simply nodded.