𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

EXCUSE MISTAKES!THANK YOU.

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIA

NOVEMBER 29TH.2018
█████████████████████████████████████

Kentrell sat slouched down on the single couch in the front lobby that was located right beside the Cafeteria.

Slowly glancing around the building he looked out the corner of his eyes at Essence as her five-three foot frame stood a few feet away from him tapping away on her phone.

Today she wore an all black Nike hoodie, Some skinny leg black jeans that had cutouts on the side of her thighs, Along with her Lightning Retro 4s.

Seemed like over the small Thanksgiving break she had dyed her hair all the way black and Kentrell took a likening to it.

He wanted to speak ta' her first, but the moment he saw her, it was like he couldn't find a way to open his mouth and call her over...

Watching as she turned to look in his direction, He quickly dropped his head acting as if he hadn't seen her yet today.

Essence's shoes hit against the marble floors making her way towards Kentrell as a frown fell upon her face.

Sitting in the empty seat beside him, She mushed her lips together before speaking.

"You weren't gonna speak to me first were you?" She asked tilting her head while clasping her hands together.

Adjusting himself in his seat, Kentrell licked over his bottom lip turning on his hearing aids making sure the volume wasn't too high.

The cafe and lobby was crowded, and he didn't want his ears hurting from all the noise.

He decided to turn them off until his next class started, and leave them like that, but that was until Essence approached him.

"Whatchu' said?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing don't worry about it...Anyways how was your small Thanksgiving break?"

The small break started last Wednesday so the students had half of a week off.

"It was cool, been with my family most of the time. How was yours?" He asked staring down at her different color tote bag.