damian wayne x reader

One day, the bat family started to notice damian sneaking out the house. So, instead of asking him about it, they decided to follow him. But they saw something that they didn't expect him to do. It turns out he has been visiting a girls house.

It was a particularly good day for damian, and his brothers just had to ruin it.

               Damian's POV.
  My mood has been quite good today because I get to see my beloved. But I would never let my brothers know that.

  I was simply walking around the manor when Drake decided to pull a prank on me by covering me in glitter, "Drake! what the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled at him. he simply yelled  "Payback!" And ran away and while I was chasing after him Todd showed up with a bucket full of feathers and yelled, "Payback bitch!"

    I simply went back upstairs grabbed my katana and started to chase the around the house for the next hour.

                        TIIME SKIP
                 Third person POV

   After patrol Damian decided to visit his beloved. Little did he know his brothers are right behind him. "Greetings beloved" said damian and his brothers froze. They then saw a girl with sparkling e/c eyes, striking h/l h/c hair, as she went up to damian and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

    Damian simply smiled and kissed her forehead. The brothers once again froze and were speechless.

                      Dick's POV
   When me, Jason, and Tim, saw that we were speechless. While we just stared at each other. Jason was about to go confront the two. When Tim tripped over his own feet and alerted damian and the girl we were there. Let's just say that didn't go well.

               Damian's POV
   I heard a thump and looked behind me to see Grayson and Todd staring (with the exception of Drake's face in the floor) at me and beloved. I was pissed they are lucky beloved was here or they would be dead.

"Why are you guys here." I said. They simply yelled out "you have a girlfriend." Sounding extremely confused. But whenever I reached for my sword they were gone.