damian wayne x reader

Damien Wayne was the son of the Dark Knight himself, Batman. He was a skilled fighter and had a tough exterior, but deep down, he longed for something more. He longed for love.

One day, while patrolling the streets of Gotham, Damien stumbled upon a young woman. She was beautiful, with long dark hair and piercing green eyes. He felt drawn to her, and as they talked, he learned that her name was Y/N. She was the daughter of Matan, an Arabian goddess, the half-sister of Raven, and the daughter of Trigon.

As they got to know each other, Damien realized that Y/N was unlike anyone he had ever met before. She was kind and compassionate, but also strong and fearless. He found himself falling for her, and soon they were spending all their free time together.

But their love was not without challenges. Y/N's father, Trigon, was a powerful demon who wanted to use his daughter's powers for his own gain. Damien knew that he had to protect Y/N at all costs, even if it meant defying his own father.

Together, Damien and Y/N faced countless battles, fighting side by side to protect the world from evil forces. They shared tender moments, stealing kisses and holding each other close during quiet moments. They knew that their love was forbidden, but they couldn't help the way they felt.

One day, during a particularly dangerous battle, Y/N was captured by Trigon's minions. Damien was devastated, but he knew that he had to rescue her. He gathered his strength and set out on a perilous journey to save his love.

When he finally reached Trigon's lair, he faced off against the demon himself. The battle was fierce, but Damien emerged victorious, freeing Y/N from her captivity. As they made their way back to Gotham, Damien realized that he couldn't bear the thought of ever losing Y/N again.

He got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. "Y/N, I know that we come from different worlds, but I can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?"

Tears streamed down Y/N's face as she nodded yes, and Damien slipped a beautiful ring onto her finger. From that day forward, they were inseparable, their love stronger than ever. They knew that they would face many challenges in the future, but they were ready to face them together, united in their love.