surprise visit

Ebony POV

Knock

"Who could that be, this early in the morning". I pulled the covers back and started to head to my living. When I open the door, I saw my best friend at door look piss as ever. "Brianna, what are doing here at 6 mornings".

Look don't get me wrong; I love her to death. But you have to be crazy to come knocking at someone's door at 6 in the morning.

"Will good morning to you sleepyhead".

"Would I still be asleep if someone wasn't knocking on my door at 6 in the morning"? I said with an irritated tone.

"Will I just come to see if you were getting ready for work"? Bri said. 

"There are a lot of things wrong with the sentence, you just said".

Number 1- Who is up this early morning? When they can sleep as long as they can before they have to go to work.
Number 2 - I don't have to get ready till 7.
Number 3 - you better have a good reason why you woke me up this early.

"And why do you look piss, like someone came and slapped you in the face". I said, with a sleepy look on my face.

"Will my boyfriend cheat on me again"? Bri said, with a sad look in her eyes.

"Again," I said rolling my eyes at her. I know what you're thinking, why is she rolling her eyes at her best friend when she got cheated on again? Notice the keyword is "again".  She has been with that no-good of a man for 4 years now and has cheated more time than a kid has cheated on a test. This is why she always comes to my house this early in the morning but never does it on the weekends.

"Bon your supposed to be my best friend and be there for me during this hard time".

"Bri, you know I will have your back, will be. It depends on the situation, if you're in the wrong, then no. I said with honesty in my voice.

" You know me personally Bri.'

"But"

"But nothing, I have told you multiple times about giving him chance after chances when he doesn't treat you right the first time. Stop wasting your time on a man who doesn't even care about you!"

"But-"

"But nothing Bri. I'm not going to play the mom with you anymore, but I am going to tell you that you need to grow up and start dealing with your adult problems like an adult".

Again, I know what you guys are thinking, but you wouldn't want your friend coming to your house at 6 in the morning every time they get cheated on by the same person.

"Bon if I wanted a lectured, I would have just gone to my mom". Bri said, look ever more piss.

"Bri it is 6:30 now I'm going to go get ready for work, Ok". I spoke. As I went back to my room, to get ready for work so I wouldn't be late. Because if you know don't know by now, I own my own Bakey. Called Bon's Bakey.

Once I had reached my room, I went straight towards my bathroom. After I was finished with my shower, I got out of the shower and headed towards my closet. After I had picked out my clothes for the day, I went back into the bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup.

Once I was done with my hair and makeup, I turned off the lights in my room and head out to my living room. I grab my keys, phone, wallet, and some other personal essentials. After I had put all of my stuff in my mini purse backpack.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like the first chapter of the story so far.

As the story goes on, there will be some new characters induced into the story. You will also hear more about some of the characters backgrounds.

That's all for now bye 😁