Valentine's Day Surprise

Ebony's Pov

It was 9 in the morning when Parker and Elijah came and burst through my door.

" Happy Valentine's Day," they both said.

" Happy Valentine's Day," I said, still half asleep.

" Come on get out the bed, and get ready," Parker said.

" For what"

" A date"

" Parker" Elijah groan.

" Oops, I mean we like to ask you out on a date"

" Aww, you guys are so sweet. I would love to go on a date with you guys"

" Great now get dressed, have planned a lot of stuff today," Elijah said.

" What should I wear"

" Something comfortable"

" Ok"

After they left the room, I head to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I finished my morning routine, I jumped into the shower. After I was done with my shower, I walked towards my closet and pick out this nice soft two-piece dress

(Ebony's outfits)

( Ebony's hairstyle)

After I was done doing my hair and makeup, I add some waste beads to my dress. I took one final look at myself in the mirror and walked downstairs.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I noticed that it was quiet. So I walked over to the kitchen, to see Parker and Elijah making three plates.

" Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Will our parents took Peyton out for the day," Parker said.

" Oh ok"

" Now come eat, so we can get the day started"

I walk over to the table, sat down, and began eating. About 20 minutes later we were all eating. We did the dish, then head out the door.

The first thing we did, was some sightseeing. Sometimes I forget there is a whole other part of Miami. Then at around 6, we went to go see a movie.

They told me I could pick, so I picked the new Black Panther movie Wakonda Forever. After the movie was finished, they said they had one more surprise for me.

We got in the car and drove for a like hour. Then they told me to close my eyes, so I did. I felt the car stop, then someone opened my door and helped me out of the car.

We walked a few steps, then they told me I could open my eyes now. When I open my eyes I had seen the most beautiful scenery ever.

 When I open my eyes I had seen the most beautiful scenery ever

" Did you guys do all this for me"

" We sure did, with a little help from our mom"

" Parker!"

" Ok ok, they did mostly all of it. But it was our idea"

" Aww thank you, guys"

" It was no problem, we wanted to ask you something," Elijah said.

" Ok, what is it"

"Will you be our girlfriend," they both said.

" Yes"

After I said yes, Elijah pick me up and held me close to his chest. With Parker right behind me.

" Can I get a kiss?" Parker asked.

" Sure,"  I said, getting him a kiss

" And don't think that didn't know about you two kissing the other day"

" You know"

" Yes, I saw that"

" See, Elijah this is all your fault"

" I don't care, I'll  do it again"

After being showered in kisses, we spend the rest of the night on the beach till 2 in the morning.

__________________________________________

Well, that's my Valentine's Day Surprise, for you guys. Hope you liked it, and see you guys soon.

Like, comment, and vote