The Mall

Ebony's Pov

I woke up at 6 am because Elijah texted me last night saying that they would here around 9 am. I didn't have to get up this early, but want to make should I had time to get ready. My hair would probably take the longest to do, out of my hold morning routine. 

I texted back asking if Bri could along, and he yes and they would bring their friend Ace with them, so Bri wouldn't feel out. Before I get in the shower, I go to Bri's room to wake her up. Lord knows if you don't Wake her up, she would sleep till lunchtime.

I walk into Bri's room to see her sleeping under the covers. So I did what any civilized person would do, I screamed in her ear.

" WAKE UP" I screamed, in Bri's ear

Which made Bri fall off her bed and onto the floor.

" Are you serious bon" she groaned.

" It's all ready 6:10," I said

" In the morning," she said, with irritation in her voice.

" Yes, Parker and Elijah are coming to take us to the mall," I said, going back to my room.

Bri followed me back to my room, with a irritated expression on her face.

" No offense bon, I don't want to be a fourth wheel," she said.

"You're not going to be a fourth wheel," I said heading to my bathroom.

" What?" She said

"Ace is coming with them, so you won't be a fourth wheel," I said, getting ready to shower.

"Oh"

"Now getting ready," I said

60 minutes later

I walk out of my room to see Bri all ready to go.

" Yesss, you look good," Bri said

"Thank you," I said

(Here is what Ebony is wearing, and the top right corner is Ebony's hairstyle)

" And look at you," I said.

" Will you know I always have to look good when I go out, I'm a model, and I can't let people take pictures of me looking bummy. she said.

I roll my eyes and had downstairs to make us breakfast. As I was walking downstairs, I got a text from Parker saying that they were bringing Peyton.