The Talk

Elijah's Pov

" You got to be fucking kidding me"

" What is it Elijah," Ebony said.

"Ok, when I first became the boss, there was another mafia trying to take up down. That was one of the secrets my dad didn't tell me about. It was run by a man named Serygey, but when he died his son Alejandro took over the mafia. The thing is no one knows how he died, that is a mystery we need to solve."  

" One day our assistant told us there was a man in our building, who wouldn't leave till he saw us. So we went to the first level of the building after we got our guns. When we got there, that bastard Alejandro was there" Parker said.

" Who Alejandro?" the girls said.

" He is the mafia boss of Russia, But remember when said I didn't care what he did, will I only care if he came into our territory"

" Which is?" Ebony said, with a raised brow.

" All of New York, and most of Italy"

" What!" she said.

I just smirk at the cute expression on Ebony's face, when she found out we own New York and most of Italy.

" Anyway, they were talking about how they were going to destroy us just because my father killed his father and grandfather"

" For what?" Bri asked.

" Not only were they selling drugs, but they were sex traffickers. My dad wasn't the best man, but he would never lay a hand on women, or sell them for that fact. So he had killed them, and now Alejandro is looking for revenge on me for my father's doing. 

" So he working with Todd, who knows that I live in New York. So when Todd comes after me, Alejandro will come after you guys" Ebony said.

" Basically yeah," Parker said.

" I'm sorry guys, I drag you guys into my problem," Ebony said, with a look of guilt in her eyes.

Ebony's Pov

" It not your fault, " Ace said.

"Yeah, it's all part of being in the Mafia," Parker said.

" And it's not your fault that disgusting man, won't leave alone," Rachel said.

" Aww, thank you, guys"

" Your welcome for the pep talk, now I would love to stay but think we head home". Bri said.

" Yeah, it's getting late". Rachel said

" Here I'll go get Ava for you guys," I said.

" Thanks, Bon," Matt said.

I walked upstairs to my room, to see both Ava and Peyton sleep on the bed. I pick up Ava and brought her down to her parents. after giving Ava to her parents we all started walking to the door. Parker and Elijah were behind me, while I wave bye Bri, Rachel, Ace, and Matt.

"See you guys," I said waving to them, as they all got into their's cars.

" See you later," they all said.

After they got in their cars, walk back into the house. While I was locking the door, Parker asked me what Peyton was doing.

" He's in my bed sleeping"

" Ok"

" So are guys going or..."

" Will we were wondering if we could stay the night" Parker said, while taking a quick glance at Elijah.