High school sweethearts

I hate mondays. The sun rising was always too bright and it usually gave me a headache. I hated the quiet mornings because it makes me uncomfortable. I took a quick sip of my coffee, slowly getting up to open my classroom door. High schoolers were never on time...at least not in my class. I reached for the door knob, feeling the coolness on my palm. I sighed before opening the door to the craziness of the school. "Hi Mr. Allen!" Faith said, rushing past me to her desk. She was my favorite, someone who enjoyed reading like me. She did well in school and she was actually really nice. She was bright and had a great future ahead of her. However, she was really boring to be with. She was the type of person to be a people pleaser. She always did what she was told to do even if she disagreed. She did what her family told her to do. Her family was wealthy, millionaires actually. And they wanted her to be exactly like them. I smiled and waved as I walked out the classroom. I looked across the hallway to see the two love birds kissing for everyone to see. They smiled at each other before looking at me. "Miss. Cullen I believe you have to be somewhere.." I glared at her. She rolled her eyes before walking past me, her shoulder bumping into mine. Sam, her boyfriend, rolled his eyes at me as well before heading to Ivy's locker. Waiting for his secret lover again. Abby never saw this coming? I mean Sam was known for being a cheater. Especially last year he cheated with 3 women. "Alright everyone! Flip to page 38!" I yelled, coming back into the classroom. I got up to the front of the classroom before grabbing  my teacher handbook. I peeked up at Abby to see her talking with her "best friend", Adam. He was tall and most people found him attractive. He was a straight A student. And rumors had it he was secretly with Abby as well. "Okay, so who can tell me why we should move daily?" I asked, looking back up at the class. I stared straight at Abby, who was still whispering with Adam. You could hear the guy mowing the lawn outside is how quiet it got. "Miss. Cullen, can you perhaps tell us?" I asked, smiling. I hated being here but at least I was good at acting. She looked right at me before smirking. She relaxed her arms as she stared at me. "We move to look good and lose weight. Unlike some people who look disgusting." She said before Adam cracked up. She glared at me. God I hated this kid. "Abby, we don't care if you look good or not." I said, leaning back on my desk. She frowned. "Yes, Sam does!" Adam frowned at the name of Sam. I laughed before pointing out the door to Sam and Ivy kissing. She gasped before running out of the class. I turned back to the white board before continuing With the lesson. If mondays were like this maybe I'd enjoy them more.