Deadly Love

I smiled as she let me in her house. I placed my headband up so my bunny ears would stick out more. She led me into the dark living room where lots of people were dancing and drinking. I smiled as Layla grabbed my hand and led me to the back with the pool. More people were smiling and laughing as I sat down next to her. "Cute outfit!" She smiled as she placed her hand on my thigh. I blushed a little as she smirked before getting up. "Okay everyone! Let's play a game!" She yelled. Most people looked up at her before coming closer to us. "What game?" I asked, looking her dead in the eyes. Layla was cute but sometimes her games can be...extreme. "Oh come on! It's just truth or dare!" She winked at me before looking up at some guys.
    Finn, my brother and best friend, was sitting next to me in his swimsuit. I smiled as he rolled his eyes and walked away. Finn was never into games. He was boring as hell. Adam, my best friend, sat down next to me. You could tell he worked out before coming here. "Hey cutie." He winked before wrapping his hand around my waist. Layla's eyes shifted over to his arm before glaring at him. "So, Adam, truth or dare?" Layla asked, still glaring at him. He shifted his arm off me and looked up at her as she sat on a small chair. People were still in the pool, drinks were delivered to us as Layla whispered something in Adam's ear.
    "Thanks for the drinks, Ava!" I said, following her as she and I giggled. "Girl, have you seen Layla? She's so jealous of you and Adam!" Ava joked with me. I rolled my eyes before looking back over to see Adam and Layla missing. "Dude, I need a. New top I swear!" Ava groaned as part of her top came off. "Could you help me?" She turned around before I grabbed her strap. I smiled as I put it back in place. "There!" She wrapped her arms around me before hugging me.
    "Hey...I was thinking.." I started to speak. "Missy! Look out!" I turned around, letting Ava go to see Finn screaming as I felt something hit my stomach. It felt like the wind was knocked out of me as I flew backwards. "Missy?!" Ava grabbed me and screamed as blood dripped from her hand. "Wha-" I felt blood gushing out of me. I looked up only to see Layla and Adam rushing out of the backyard gate. They left their gun in the yard. I felt sick as I placed my hand on my wound.
    People started to rush towards me and called the cops and ambulance. "Missy! Stay with me!" I looked up to see Ava and Finn crying as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I thought Layla loved me. Same with Adam. I smiled as I laid there dying. The moon was beautiful tonight. Too bad it'll be the last one I'll see.