first class and results

(after some thinking on the love interest and the first vote swaying me slightly. Clara nightengail is the winner, I might make other stories with other love interests, I actually have one in mind.)

After Marinette sat in her seat I walked to the board behind me and wrote my last name on the board. I then turned and smile warmly as I looked at my class.

Ryo: "good morning and welcome to the first class of Hero History. I am Mr. Mercer, your teacher for this class. In this class you will learn about heroes and villains, their powers and their motives"

Alya looked even more excited with every word before the brown haired girl smiled as she raised her hand. I looked to her with a deadpan face.

Ryo: "yes, miss Rossi? do you have a question?"

Lie-la: "will we be learning about their weaknesses?"

I cocked an eyebrow as I looked at her.

Ryo: "that is a very interesting thing to ask, no weaknesses will remain secret for both unless it is a know fact"

She looked dissatisfied with my answer as I grabbed a stack of papers and hand them out.

Ryo: "these sheets will not be on any tests, they will let me know what and how much you know about both heroes and villains"

I heard only two unhappy students mumbling at this, Alya not being one of them was viciously scribbling down everything she knew. I nodded and saw Chloe about to pass her sheet to Sabrina, who was next to her.

Ryo: "Miss Bourgeois, I do hope you are planning to do your own work and not attempting to pass it to your friend"

Chloe jumps a little but continues mumbling before she begins writing unhappily. I then see one by one starting with Alya, students set down their pencils. I collect the papers and look through them.

Ryo: "I see quite a few of you wrote about Ladybug, a couple about chat noir, even fewer about both, one of you seemingly confident in some of your random answers, another is just belittling a hero and one of you filled up so much, I am surprised at how correct I was about them"

surprisingly Alya, Chloe and Lila all looked proud with themselves.

Chloe: "no doubt, I have the best score"

Ryo: "as I said the sheet will not be on any tests and are not worth any points for or against your scores"

some gave sighs of relief though Chloe looks angry and pouts.

Ryo: "any questions for me before we talk about our first hero group?"

Alya shoots her hand into the air with a sparkling excited aura.

Ryo: "though I have a feeling on what you are going to ask, Miss Césaire?"

Alya: "can I interview you for the ladyblog and see you morph?"

I smile and nod as Alya pulls out her phone, I set down the papers and summon my morpher.

Ryo: "I don't see why not, could be fun. White ranger, Dino power."

I press the button on my morpher and transform. Once I do I look at my students.

Ryo: "coincidentally, Our first hero team is a dino themes team that one of my mentors was apart of"

I pull up a slideshow with a large cubic lightning bolt in the picture.

Ryo: "the mighty morphing power rangers"

The rest of class was talking about the first rangers and their enemies, their powers, zords and zordon. soon enough the bell rang and class was dismissed, Alya stayed behind with her friends to conduct an interview.

I sat across from Alya as she held up her phone and started to record the interview.

Alya: "Alya here with a full interview of our newest hero, the one and only DragoRanger."

I waved to the camera on her phone with a warm smile.

Alya: "so let's start off with, why did you come to Paris?"

Ryo: "Well, back in the states there are so many heroes and heroins already. I felt that it was well protected enough and I felt like a less chaotic life would be better. Not to mention one of my hero friends used my brand new car as a projectile against a villain."

Alya nodded with a look of understanding.

Alya: "Did you have anyone special back in your home town?"

Alya gave me a sly smile, I blushed lightly at the memory of one particular person.

Ryo: "when I was younger I did have feelings for a girl, she was energetic, fun, cute and had a majestic singing voice. I use to call her Songbird as a cute play on her name."

Alya: "oh, what happened to her?"

I sighed

Ryo: "A few years ago she moved out of the states and I never heard from her again"

Alya smiles sadly

Alya: "I hope you meet her again"

I nodded

Ryo: "Thank you"

Alya: "any words before we call the interview?"

Ryo: "please keep updated on all things hero thanks to my best student, Miss Alya Césaire"

With a huge, bright smile Alya ended the interview and tanked me before heading out of the room.