𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓜𝓮𝓲𝓜𝓮𝓲

I hummed while making my way to my Aunt's house. 

"Are you sure you don't wanna come over to my house, we're having a sleepover?" Kelly asked with the girls pleading with sad puppy eyes, "I can't, my Aunt will die if I don't arrive home." 

They all awed in sadness "I guess, we'll see you later." Luciellia jumped on me while wrapping her arms around me before moving off of me "See ya tomorrow." she said before all 4 of them left to Kelly's house

I sighed, entering the house without any notice of the dead plants and spilt plant pots,

"I'm home-" I stopped immediately seeing a red panda on the floor crying of Mei's room. I took one moment to think before screaming "AHHHHHH!" I hit straight into a door which caused me to tumble down on the floor, "Aunty!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while scattering purple and pink petals all over the place and shocking the red panda "STAY BACK, YOU CHOSE THE WORST DAY TO COME." I yelled while holding my hand directly at it.

Aunt Ming quickly got me to my feet as Uncle Jin comforted the panda, "WHY ARE YOU COMFORTING IT?!" I kept sliding back before Aunt picked me up on my feet

"THAT'S MEIMEI, It's MeiMei." I froze in my spot while the panda got more anxious. 

My face dropped before making the flowers disappear, "How did this happen?" my body was led by Aunt Ming who put me next to MeiMei "I didn't think MeiMei would become the panda, I thought we still had time.." she stood there disappointed in herself, I hesitantly took her shoulder while rubbing it comfortingly

"Well, my cousin is a... panda.." I said while staring at it before getting an attitude back "Well, my cousin sprouts flowers!" Mei in her panda form says directly back. "I'm trying to be nice." I stepped away, standing near my door "Well thank you for your effort, It's just like your mom's effort in loving you." Mei announced which I took offensively "can I blame her? NO! Because everything I do is always disappointing in her eyes, I CAN'T change that!" A tear prickled down my cheek before landing on the ground, Mei's thinking shot back at her while Aunt moved next to me "Y/n..." "Can I just be alone, please?" I asked before slamming the door shut after I went through.

Voices were heard outside of the room as I cried my heart out; I hugged myself with flowers sprouting all over the place... "Great. Now I'm gonna disappoint more people, that's all I'm ever good at." 

Being a disappointment.