𝓐𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼?!

I thanked them for the day before walking back to her Aunt's home. "I'm back!" I called out to Aunt Ming before getting a crowd of Aunts surrounding me, "Y/n!!" Aunt Lily hugs me tightly while Aunt Cheng hugged my right side.

Flowers sprouted everywhere as I smiled embarrassed, Aunt Ming seemed to be stern by my late arrival "where have you been, Y/n?" she asked. 

"At the recording studio." I said as if it was my instinct "I was calling you though.." Aunt held her phone to reveal the hundreds of missing calls on her side of the phone, I widened my eyes... "You're not allowed any phones in the studio" I added until Ming stated an unnecessary statement "That's a ridiculous rule, don't you think?" Aunt says giving me say; I just nodded before noticing the many eyes that were on me.

Suddenly, grandma Wu walked up to me with a proud grin as I fixed my stance "You look amazing, Y/n, How's your mother treating you?" she asked with a curiosity filling her head

"she's doing well..." I said, averting my eyes in habit "I know you're lying, you don't look at me when you're lying." Grandma Wu called my bluff, I sighed before making roses appear on the floor, "I'm sorry.." An apology slipped out of my mouth before earning a hug "Don't apologise.. Just give your mother some time," Grandma said while holding my cheek.

"Thanks, grandma." I nodded, trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

"Anyway, me and Mei should probably get to bed, holding in that panda does take a lot of energy.." I held Mei-Mei's shoulders to make it believable that we're getting along, 

Mei joined the fake smiling community before standing up and following me until we split ways to our bedrooms "we will not speak of this. ever." I glared at her as she rolled her eyes, "why would I?" Mei-Mei said, closing the door on my face.