𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

I was back at Aunt Ming's house, listening to music in my house until I heard screams from Mei-Mei's room, I busted inside before getting four different eyes on me "You three? What are you doing here?" I lowered my hands and sighed in relief. 

Not noticing the flowers that sprung in my hair "How are there flowers in your hair? Where did they come from?!" Miriam pointed out which triggered me to sprout  more flowers by accident; "HOW are you doing that??" Abby said, joining Miriam in the pointing.. "She has a power that was passed down from her mother to her cousins, to her." Mei explained as I gave an awkward smile "That's AWESOME!" Abby ran up to me and hugged me which triggered the flowers to reflect off of me, amazing her once again.

"thanks?" (To be honest, you were always the girl's big sister and helping through anything.)

MeiMei rolled her eyes at the gesture before rudely asking why I burst into her room "Why are you even here?" she asked, still as a red panda. "I heard screaming." I lied well not really because I did hear yelling but it wasn't the only reason I busted the door open 

"I was also kinda worried about you." I said without eye contact, the girls awed "Whatever, I guess." Mei ended the conversation until MeiMei asked about the boy band 

"When is the concert?" "May 18th, they just announced it." Abby comforted Mei-Mei as she started tearing up, "The 18th?! There's no way this will be gone by then, just go! Go become women without me." She tried to shoo them away with a horrible attempt, "Mei, it's gonna be ok.." Miriam attempted to cheer the sorrow-filled panda (Mei) 

"NO! It's not, I'm a freak.. Just, just leave me alone..." Mei-Mei's tears and sobs had the girls feeling sorry for her, all of them exchanging glances to me and each other; I sighed before taking a break in and out, Miriam started beatboxing as the others realised the situation and joined in. "I've never met nobody, like you, had friends and I had buddies.."  I sang while moving around the three before we posed "It's true!" all four of us said before returning to our roles "But they don't turn my tummy.. the way you do. I've never met nobody, like you."  we paused as I held an imaginary microphone towards her.

She looked up "You're never not on my mind?" her face revealing from the puppy pillow "Oh my, oh my."

I'm never not by your side, your side, your side.
Never gonna let you cry, oh cry, oh cry, never not be your ride, or die. ALRIGHT!