𝓐𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

While MeiMei went to school, I was stuck going to an audition that my friends "volunteered" me in.

I got dressed before waving goodbye to my Aunt and Uncle "good luck at your audition, sweetie." Aunt Ming said which surprised me for a minute, I smiled proudly before walking with my friends "What's got you smiling, Y/n?" Karly asked which shook my mood off, "N-nothing😅" we made it to the place

"What is this audition for anyways?" I asked, turning to the girls.

They all exchanged glances before shrugging "It's a secret." Luciellia added once we stepped inside the building, I noticed one thing, screaming girls and boys.

"What's up with them?.." "I have no idea." Karly said before shrugging which I joined until we entered a room, full of children? "These are the kids you'll be singing for." Luciellia introduced to me, I froze. "Kids." I whispered to her (You are not a fan of kids because of MeiMei.)

"Uhh. Hi?" I waved before getting a whole load of yelling from the kids to sing, I was passed a microphone by one of my friends before the spotlight hit on me; I pleaded so much that my voice wouldn't fail me (save your tears by the weeknd started playing) "yeah.. I saw you dancing in a crowded room, You look so happy when I'm not with you. But then you saw me, Caught you by surprise," I sang, closing my eyes, "A single teardrop falling from your eye... I don't know why I wanna run away, ooh, I'll make you cry when I run away."

You could've asked me why I broke your heart, You could've told me that you fell apart, But you walked past me like I wasn't there
And  just pretended like you didn't care.
I don't know why I wanna run away, I'll make you cry when I run away.. 

I stopped once the constant clapping started, cheering and the roars of joy filled my ear. "Nice job, girl!" Luciellia cheered which made me form an awkward grin "you're amazing! I'm your biggest fan!" Kelly shouted in a teasing way, I rolled my eyes before leaving the stage to my friends and hugged them

"That was so good, girl!" "Thanks Karly." I patted her head before yawning "Singing takes so much energy," I felt drowsy before laying my head on Luciellia's head (she's shorter than you) 

My friends laughed before being interrupted by a tall woman "Hello there, my name is **** and I'd like you to consider joining the idol corps." she handed me a card with her company on it also their number, "She'll do it!" Mavis already went in pushing me towards the boss lady as I gasped "What was that for?" I asked drowsy as the lady chuckled "I'm sure you're tired, please contact me once you decide." 

I nodded before she left "You're gonna be an idol!!" Luciellia praised as I was trying to process what had happened..

[4-town pov]

All the band members were swiping away on their phones until Tae Young gasped "Have you guys heard this girl?" He said, earning the band's attention "Who is it?" "She looks familiar" 

"Wait a minute, isn't that the girl?" Jesse said while listening to the girl sing "Damn, she has a hella voice!" Aaron T said, admiring the girl figure. "Wasn't she the one at our fan meet and greet?" Robaire says. "We should totally do a collab!"