1

It was a beautiful day, you can see the mother and her son sitting in the garden both with beautiful red hair. "Mother, will you stay with me forever?" asked her son.

"For as long as I can, my dear Cale." In reality, the mother knew it won't be for long, as she already knew what she had to do. She also knew she can't leave her son with his father, she will have to think about that. Maybe with her family or her friends? Deruth was already acting weird and she knew the reason, she is not blind.

"Mother, what if I said, I know what you are thinking of doing?" she looked down at her son, who was looking at her with seriousness in his eyes. Those eyes really looked as if they knew what she was thinking.

"What am I thinking, baby?" she asked and decided to ignore the feeling that was telling her that her son knew what she was thinking.

"How are you going to leave me soon after visiting the Harris Village? Is that not what you thinking?"

Her eyes got wide after she heard that. How did he know that? This can't possibly be true, there is no way. There is no way she can go through this, now that she knew that her son knew that.

"Mother, why don't we go inside and talk about this?"

"Let's go."

Jour picks up Cale in her arms and starts to walk back to her room. Her mind is all over the place after hearing Cale. originally she was going to go through with her plan in order for Cale to survive in the future but now it doesn't seem to be the best plan. They meet Ron on their way and nod at him.

Ron did sense that something was wrong but he didn't question it.

Jour locks the door and puts her hand on it. Cale sensed something but couldn't pinpoint exactly what.

There are a lot of things I don't know about my mother in my life but that will change in this life.

They both sit down on her bed and stay silent for a few moments. Cale was the one to break the silence.

"Mother, don't leave me here by myself. I don't want it. Whatever you planned, don't go through with it."

"How did you know what I was planning, my dear Cale?"

"First promise me that you won't go through with it."

"I promise Cale, I won't"

"I have memories of my past life, I remember how it was after you left and I don't want to experience that again," said Cale with almost tears in his eyes. He thought it was better to just tell the truth rather than make excuses.

Jour hugged Cale and said sorry over and over again. And asked Cale to tell her all the details whenever he can. Cale ended up telling her everything even about his life as Kim Rok Soo and to say Jour was pissed with Deruth was an understatement. She knew it must be different from Cale's last life as Cale because she left him with Deruth, she trusted him in that life but it was different in this one. Even if she wanted to, she would not have left him with Deruth if she had decided to go through with her plan. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate the new woman Deruth decided to marry because she is not there and he can do what he wants.

"Say, Cale, what do you think of going away from here?"

"What you mean, Mother? Where do you want to go?"

"We can go stay with my parents and siblings. You never met them since they don't come out of their territory much."

"Sure we can do that!"

"Also Cale, I am going to divorce Deruth but know this, it was not because of what you told me. It was going to happen eventually." 'But what he told me, definitely finalized it.'

"Is it because of how he is acting for a few weeks?"

"No one can hide anything from you, huh."
"Living a few times can do that to you." laughed Cale.

They spend more time together and eat dinner in Jour's room, later when she puts Cale to sleep in his room, she goes back to her room. She opens the door and puts on a silencing spell, goes to sit at her table, and pulls out a communication device. It connects and someone with red hair answers it.

"It's been a while, Oppa," said Jour smiling.

"It's indeed been a while, how have you been, and how's Cale?"

"Cale and I are totally fine,"

"But?"

"I am going to divorce Deruth."

"Finally! He didn't deserve you in the first place! But what brought this one?"

"I will tell you when we meet you in a few weeks, I don't want to talk about it like this."

"We will wait here for you, I will also send a carriage for you. You should come home in a carriage with our family insignia."

They talked for a little while and later she went to bed thinking about what she need to get done tomorrow.