7

"Young Master, he has got it,"

"Very good, I'll meet you in a few days in their territory,"

"Have a good day,"

The red-haired man got up from his seat and walked outside where Ron was standing, "Prepare to depart tomorrow, we will be gone for a few days,"

"As you wish, Young Prince,"

Cale continued to walk towards the dining room, where his family was seating. He got in his seat and greeted everyone.

"I will be gone for a few days,"

"Where are you going?" asked Jake, just out of curiosity.

"I'll be in the Roan Kingdom,"

"Be careful, Cale. Your health is the main priority," said Jour.

"Who are you taking with you?" asked Olivia (grandma)

"I was just thinking of taking Ron,"

"No way, Henry will be going with you," said Lucas.

"But just Ron is fine,"

"You can trust Henry, he will follow whatever you say," said Lucas.

"I know you can take care of yourself but if you take Henry, I will have peace unless of course, you want to take me," said Jour.

"Nope, I will take henry," said Cale way too fast. Everyone laughed at that.

Henry is one of the commanders of the Army and a swordmaster. He is very familiar with Cale as he is one of his instructors. Cale has been practicing swordsmanship and he is just under the level of a swordmaster; he is 14 years old. Jour was joking about her going since she has a lot of work to finish, she has been helping her parents and brother with their paperwork. But she has also been practicing her sword, which she stopped when she married Deruth. However, she will reach swordmaster level before Cale's 18th birthday. The Wisteria Kingdom will soon welcome their new swordmasters.

~~~

Cale was sitting in his room when his mom knocked on his room. She came inside with a handkerchief. She sat down opposite him on his sofa.

"Take this with you, it has rune magic on it which will provide you with safety in case you are in danger."

"You know, I am not going to do anything dangerous, Mother. But thank you," said Cale with a smile on his face.

"I know but I am a mother, and it's a mother's job to worry about their kids. Also, are you meeting your friend since you are going that way?"

"I don't know, maybe if I have time," said Cale.

Jour smiled knowingly.

"Have a good night, Cale. I'll see you in the morning!"

~~

Cale was standing in front of a carriage with the Thames family crest. Ron, Beacrox, and Henry were standing behind him, with a few of the servants in front of the other carriage.

"Have a safe trip, Cale," said Jour, his uncle and grandparents were also present and nodding their heads.

"Don't worry, princess. We will take care of, young prince," said Ron.

"Thank you, Ron. But also take care of yourself as well. That goes for all of you as well," said Jour while motioning to all the people going on this trip.

"We will, princess. Thank you for caring for us."

"Don't worry, mother. We will take care of ourselves," said Cale while hugging her.

Everyone got in their respective carriages and took off.

~~

They reached just outside of the stan territory and decided to stay at a nearby hotel. When they got to the hotel, they rented the whole place, the owner showed Cale to his room.

"This is not the place to stay for a young master like you,"

"It's ok, old man. This place is fine, here you go," Cale said while giving a bag of gold coins to him.

"Have a nice stay, young man," the old man did not know who this young man was but he knew that he came from a good and rich family from seeing his mannerism and attitude.

When it was only him left in the room, he took out the magic communication device and connected it with the magic stones.

"Young master, have you arrived?"

"Yes, come to the hotel ***," after saying that he disconnected the call.

After a few moments, someone knocks on the door and is let in by Cale. However, at the same time, Henry and Ron also came in because they sensed someone entering Cale's room.

~~

It is nighttime, and Cage is getting a headache because God of Death is constantly talking to her.

"What is he talking about, Cage?"

"He is saying that our lives are about to change today."

"Hopefully for the better,"

At that time, something hit the window and Taylor goes to open it. He sees a letter under the rock. He picks it up to scan the contents.

'Make sure to have your guard up even when you sleep, you never know what your brother is up to. I hope to see you well and leading this territory to greatness in the future.'

"I don't know what to make of this letter," Taylor felt conflicted, he doesn't want to doubt his brother but at the same time, he knows his brother's personality.

"Don't take offense Taylor, but we both know your brother's personality. Moreover, God of Death is telling us to believe the letter and the person who sent it."

"But who could have sent this?"

"He said, when the time is right, we will know,"

That night, the assassins did show up but Taylor was up due to the letter so he was not harmed.

~~

At the same time when the assassins are sent to Taylor's room, Cale is also on teh move with Freesia, Ron, and Henry. Venison did not have many guards around since the dragon was still in the egg and they had put the few that were around to sleep. They made it to the front of the cave and made quick of the few that were standing around.

"Don't come forward, if you come, you will not make it out alive!" said the magician as he got knocked unconscious by Ron.

Cale went a little further down and saw the black egg, he went and picked it up, saying, "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

~~

"I think, we delayed this talk way too long, don't you think?" said Ron while looking at Freesia.

When they first saw each other, Ron and Henry were ready to attack but Cale interfered and said that they will deal with this later as they had more important things to deal with.

"Ron, Henry meet Freesia. Freesia meet Ron and Henry. Ron is my butler, who has been with me since I was a baby, and Henry, who is my instructor and has known me for 6 years," said Cale in an uninterested voice.

"Nice to meet you, I am Freesia and I work under Young Master," she said bowing, "Are you perhaps from Molan Household?"

Ron did not say anything to that and turned to Cale with his signature benign smile and said "What is she talking about, Sir?" He was using sir instead of Young Prince since she did not seem to know Cale's identity.

"You will know in the future, don't worry, mother knows, also it is late, I am going to head to bed."

They all exited the room and Cale went to his bed where the egg was, he put more blankets on it and said good night, and went to sleep on the couch.

The next day he woke up to the sound of the commotion happening downstairs. He just stayed in his room as Ron and Henry dealt with it and got ready to head out.