5

While Cale was exploring the Palace with Ron, all the other family members were sitting in a garden with some tea and snacks.

"There is no easy way to say this, but I divorced Deruth, and finalized divorce papers with the Roan Kingdom seal will be coming in a few days," said Jour.

"Well that just means, we get to spend our lives together with you and Cale here," said Jour's mother.

"You not going to ask, why I did?"

"You are our daughter, and we know you never do anything without a good reason, so you can tell us the reason if or when you want to," said her father.

Jour had tears in her eyes, she missed her parents when she was living outside.

"He cheated on me and has a 5-year-old kid."

"Jake, you better tell me that you punched his face," said her mother with calm eyes.

"I wanted to but my sister stopped me, telling me I need to act with respect,"

"I see, let's hope that bastard never shows his face in front of me," she said with a very calm voice.

"Mother, you shouldn't say that in front of people."

"What other people? It's only you guys here."

"Yeah, but now we have Cale here and he is only 8 years old, so be careful with you guy's vocabulary." Did she change the topic? Yes, she did. Even though she knows that Cale is mentally not a child but her family doesn't. Later on, they got caught up with each other's lives.

Time skip~

It's been 2 years since Cale got here, he went around the Kingdom with his mother and grandmother. They showed him a lot of things that did remind him of Korea. The Wisteria Kingdom was more technologically advanced than other Kingdoms and Empire. They in fact have trains and cars which are powered by magic stones and those magic stones do last years moreover, the Kingdom was swimming in magic stones. People in the Kingdom know how to use magic, even commoners know, even if it's a little bit. They even evolved the magic communication device and now it looks and has functions like a phone, which means people can text, call, and facetime. Too bad they don't have internet.

They did hold a ball to officially introduce Cale as a prince and people accepted him. Other than that, Cale also continued his studies but since he did have his past life memories he finished all of his studies by 10. All of his teachers were singing his praises and calling him a genius, and somehow this got out to the public; they were all happy since their little is not only adorable but also a genius. He started learning swordsmanship as well and found out that his mother is very proficient with a sword which was a surprise, to say the least.

He also got close to his grandparents and uncle, all of them together with his mom always hang out in the gardens and eat all the meals together.

The thing he found the most interesting was that people can go outside the barrier but they can't tell anyone about the Kingdom because once they pass a spell is automatically put on them except for the royal family. Which explains more about how anyone has never heard about it.

One day he falls asleep after having dinner with his family but he does not wake up in his bed instead he wakes up and everything around him is black. He stands up quickly and tries to feel anything around him but nothing it's felt like it goes on and on and there is no end to it. He then hears a voice.

"It's nice to meet you, my child."

Henituse County

Since Jour and Cale have left, people had a lot of questions. "When are they coming back?" "Why did they leave?" "Which family did the Countess belong to?"

But they all died down when the official divorce papers with the King's seal came. But it still didn't make sense. Why did they divorce? People loved Jour and loved Cale even more, so they were sad by this news.

Rumors were going around that Count cheated on the Countess and that was the reason for the divorce. Some believed them and some believed that Count could never do that.

After a year since the ex-Countess left, Count was getting ready to get married. People who did not believe the rumors, in the beginning, were definitely believing them now since he was getting married to a woman who was living in the county with a now 6-year-old child; who resembled the count a little bit.

However, after the wedding things did not go well, the officials who opposed the wedding still didn't approve of the Violan and Basen. Surprisingly or not so surprisingly Violan did get pregnant a month after their wedding.

I wanna get to the main story, so that's why there will be more time skips in the future.

Also yes or no? It will impact the story a little.