10 - Village

When I woke up, Zenitsu wasn't there. I looked around, being unsuccessful at finding him. He had most likly gone on a mission. I sat down, thinking about what last night had contained. I thought about his touch and the way it felt to kiss him.

I loved him.

And he loved me right back.

I got dressed and sat down on the porch, waiting for him to come back.

"West! West! A demon attacking a village!" My crow hollerd at me. I grabbed my sword and followed it, getting to the village and looking around. It was night by the time I got there.

I started walking around the street, hearing footsteps. I turned and swung, slicing a demon's arm off. It regenerated quickly and lunged at me, grabbing my arm as I went to swing again and biting down. I yelled, my vision gettin g a bit blurry. I tried lifting my sword, dropping it instead because of its weight. I took a couple of steps and fell, hitting the ground with a thud. The are started goi g dark, until I could no longer see, and everything got quiet afterwards.

(Zenitsu)

"I'm hurrying I'm hurrying." I said to Chuntarou(A/N: love that lil birdie).
I made it to the village, looking around. In a bit of a distance, I saw a demon picking Rai, asleep, up. It started quickly sinking into the ground.

I stared and jumped forwards, slashing at it, but by the time I was there, it was gone, into the ground. I cursed loudly and stood, more demons surrounding me. I glared and gripped my sword, their heads being removed almost instantly.

"He's weak now that the girl's dead." One laughed as it began to wither.

"I'm not gonna let her die too!" I yelled at it.

There was a hand on my shoulder.

I turned, Uzui being there.

My eyes watered up and I started crying. "They took her. They took Rai."

He patted my back. "We'll get her back."

(A/N: Uh-Oh. Guess I'll see you all in the next chapter. I hope he can save you 😁👋
Also, I know you probably won't get much to eat down there so here you go, for your travels 🍣🍹🍨🍙🍩🍜🍱🍰🍡🧋🍵