0.0.0

The little girl sat in the tree across from the serpent hashira, a flower in hand as she plucked each petal from the stem, watching them flow through the wind and onto the pebbles on the ground. 

The tiny girl never liked loud noises, so she attempted to distract herself from the boy with the checkered Haori coughing and yelling as the insect Hashira offered him a gourd with medicated water. 

"Excuse me, Shinobu-San, may I ask why there is a little girl here?" I asked, noticing the small girl's emotionless gaze. She looked rather small and was pretty adorable. Her hair was a very light blue, contrasting to her pitch black eyes. 

"Ah, Tanjiro, you must be talking about Y/N-chan. Please don't concern yourself with her right now~~~."

I looked back at the girl to notice she had on a demon slayer uniform and a nichirin blade attached to her hip. Her sword was bigger than her. 

Suddenly, a man with scars appeared.

——

You noticed Sanemi walk in as his presence was always loud. You saw him holding a box, and you knew exactly what was inside in only a matter of seconds.

You appeared right in front of Sanemi, your blue, almost grey nichirin blade unsheathed. 

You were in the top 3 for strongest of the hashira. You were definitely the fastest and had the swiftest motions. Your issue was physical strength, but your breathing style took care of that. If you had to decapitate a strong demon such as the 12 kizuki, you would have to cut the head off using a breathing form move. You can handle weaker daemons just fine, though.

"Nemi..? ... Move?" You asked Sanemi as you tilted your head. You were confused as to why he was standing so close to a demon and didn't finish it off by himself. You knew he was capable.

Even though you were so little and were so cute, The Pillars knew to take you seriously. 

The boy with the checkered haori jumped up with his hands still bound and ran at you, trying to separate you from the box which contained his little sister. 

To the visible eye, the boy with hanafuda earrings collapsed to the ground, clutching his stomach without you moving. But, in reality, you just slammed the blunt, back end of your sword to his stomach at incredible speed. "Y/N, let us take care of the demon. You must be exhausted after flamboyantly killing Lower Moon 2!" Uzui says as he motions you to come over with his hands. You really liked Uzui, so you didn't want to disobey him, so you walked over to him and hugged his leg as he pet your head.

"S-sh-she defeated a 12 kizuki?! All by herself!?" Tanjiro yelled, turning to Shinobu who gave him a nod and smile. 

You heard the commotion of the Tanjiro boy and Sanemi and you assumed one had attacked the other, but you didn't feel like interfering now as you liked the feeling of getting your head pat.

"..Weird feeling.." You mumbled, placing both of your tiny hands on Uzui's large hand that was petting your head.

"Want me to stop, Kiddo?" Uzui asked, but you shook your head. "No... nice."

You were so focused on the new pleasant feeling that you didn't notice when Oyakata-sama entered and left.