0.0.7

You sat on your bed that was inside the Butterfly Estate, taking a small bite from the sweet mochi that Mitsuri brought you. She purposely went looking for something to bring back for you after finishing her recent mission. Mitsuri gushed to herself about how cute you were while Sanemi, Rengoku, and Iguro sat next to you on your bed, quietly conversing to each other while watching you.

At this point, whoever wasn't assigned on a mission chose to spend their time with you.

They were all worried. It just wasn't a good sign that you were in and out of recovery so often. None of the Hashira could help the pessimistic thoughts protruding into their heads.

"Is ..she going to be okay?" Mitsuri sniffled, watching sweat roll down the side of your face. Your fever has been present for a few days now, and it wasn't looking good for you.

"It's still hard to tell and no matter what I give, I can't soothe the pain she is feeling." Shinobu said, flicking liquid inside a shot before sticking the needle into you, slowly injecting you with medication.

Everyone was silently looking at your pitiful figure. Useless was an understatement to how they all felt. "I believe Y/N-Chan will live! I can just feel it!" Rengoku smiled with determination. "Yes. If anybody can defy the odds, it's Y/N." Iguro said, smiling under his mask.

"She can do it."

The relief everyone felt when you opened your eyes was incredible. The Hashira's had to hold back on hugging you tightly as you were extremely weak.

"Yummy." You mumbled, holding out the mochi for Sanemi to taste, which he quickly did, embarrassed that the others saw him. But he just couldn't say no to you, especially after your dangerous close call.

"Thanks kid. It's good." Sanemi said, gently patting you on the head as he chewed on the treat.

"Mm." You hummed, gaining the others attention. "Mission?" You asked gently. Sanemi furrowed his eyebrows and turned to the other Hashiras, their expressions matching each other's.

How would they answer you? They didn't even know the answer themself. Sure, they don't want you to go, but Oyakata-Sama would have the last word.

"Not now. Just enjoy yourself, okay?" Iguro calmly answered, gently patting you head as you leaned into the touch, chewing on your delicious treat happily. Wouldn't things be great if they could just stay like this?

"Y/N-Sama! You haven't yet recovered, please don't run!!" Aoi yelled out worriedly as you skipped through the rock garden, visiting Giyuu who was cleaning his Nichirin Blade. You have been playing around the HQ without any responsibilities following you, of course everyone was worrying about you like an older sibling.

Giyuu smiled as he watched you, seeing you poking your head through plants trying to find something interesting. It really looked like you were just a normal kid.

"Y/N, try not to get your kimono dirty, Aoi will get mad at you." He said, trying to coax you away from the dirt, to which you did. "Okay." You said, peering over as you watched Giyuu clean his sword. It reminded you that you should also clean yours.

"Tomi?" You asked as Giyuu sat down on the stone wall surrounding the outside of his estate, you following him, still standing. Giyuu hummed out signaling for you to continue talking. "My N-nichin blade?" You asked, completely mispronouncing 'nichirin', which Giyuu thought was cute though His demeanor changed due to your small question.