0.0.3

[this chapter will have an upper moon, do not imagine the actual upper moon as I am creating the demon, picture it as the real upper moon will be the replacement after the one I created were to die]

"Mission. Us." You tugged onto Tanjiro's checkered Haori. "Oh. Alright. Whats the information? Where are we going?" Tanjiro asked, bending down to match your height. You poked your crow's chest to make him begin to speak. "DEMONS IN THE MOUNTAINS SOUTH OF HERE!! DEMONS IN THE MOUNTAINS SOUTH OF THE ESTATE" Your crow yelled.

"Ah, I understand! Zenitsu, Inosuke! We have a mission, let's get going!" Tanjiro called out.

As everyone was walking out of the manshion, you spotted Shinobu and Giyuu, running up to them and recieving a big hug from each of the Pillars. "Be careful, okay Y/N?" Shinobu smiled, tightening up the hair tie that was placed in your hair. "If you need anything, send your crow for me." Giyuu monotonely said, attempting to roll up your sleeves.

Unknown to you or the duo of demon slayers you would be on a mission with, the Hashira's all had a fit when they found out you were assigned a mission with the amateur slayers and not one of them. They know your extremely capable, hell, one of the strongest out of all the Hashira and the quickest, but that doesnt change the fact that you were a child, and much smaller for your age. You couldn't tank any attacks, so one hit would knock you out. Hell, your scared of the dark, and all the hashiras kept things with them to light up a room if need be, but they couldn't do that if you weren't there with them.

Your crow, unlike Tanjiro's, enjoyed you quite a bit and was very kind to you. You considered your crow one of your best friends. Of course, the Hashira's basically held a job interview with all of the available Crows since most were known to be nasty, so they were satisfied with this one.

"b-birdie? Which way?" You asked you crow who still rested on your head. When the crow was presented to you, you immediately loved him and named him 'birdie', which wasn't very creative, but the crow felt a sense of pride knowing he was named.

"Head to the right! No, your other right."

"Excuse me, Mr. Bir-" "NO ONE BUT Y/N CALLS ME THAT." Birdie crowed. "Ah, ok- uhm- What is the details of this mission?" Tanjiro stuttered out.

"Many Demons have been spotted in these mountains up ahead and multiple numbers of casualties and missing persons has grown drastically."

"Maybe then Y/N-chan should stay behind where it is safe?" Tanjiro questioned, making you halt.

"Pl-Please don't p-p-ity me. Im ca-ca-cable" You said, though a blank look of your face, Tanjiro could tell his words hit a nerve.

"Capable, Y/N. Also, you demon slayers, Y/N-Sama is extremely skilled in the art of the blade. Underestimating her will wind you up dead. If anything, Y/N-Sama should be asking you to stay behind, but she chooses to have faith in your amateur skills. Have faith in her too." Birdie nastily crowed back, but had a sweet tone when addressing his words toward you.

As you both entered into the mountains, your crow moved from your head to your right shoulders. "Keep looking straight, Y/N-sama, do not move your head right." Birdie said to you as you followed his orders.