[{ One }]

Yes! Let's Go! I get to go to the emperor's coven for the day of unity! I can't believe I just received this letter!

I take a glance down at the letter once more and read it again in my head even just out of disbelief and excitement 

Greetings Bronze Guard,

As you know the day of unity will be happening sometime near now, I would request your presence at the castle for the days from now leading up to the day of unity, there will be a room prepared for you at the castle. While you are there you will still be required to do missions most likely alongside the golden guard, so make sure to bring everything you need for this event. Be at the castle by 6 pm. a scout will be waiting for you to escort you to your assigned rooming, once you should finish your unpacking you are asked to the throne room.

- Emperor Belos

I'm so excited! I haven't been in the emperor's castle for a while considering I was only there when I joined, My own promotions and that golden guard's promotion. that guy, I never really met him, but I know quite something about him, considering my main goal is to have is his position, I know it sounds creepy and selfish but whatever. The Golden guard is the same age as me 16: I know it's a guy, and I know they're also known as "The Teen Prodigy"  I'm also technically one but I'm not as skilled as him, I suppose, it kinda makes my blood boil but let's not try to get mad right now, LET'S GET PACKING!!!

I do this weird jolt, I usually do it when I'm excited and after a few jumps, I start packing up my items into a dark brown big bag I pack into my clothes, an extra uniform, my staff, toiletries, some books and some Clear lacquer in case my mask gets scratched and it would start to oxidize including some things to polish my mask, once I finish packing I get changed into my cloak and put on my boots and excitedly leave a smaller but similar-looking castle to the main one, I step out onto the snow and feel the nice cold of the knee and do one last excited jump and hop onto my staff and heading off.

*************