[{ Twelve }]

My eyes quickly shot open, as I hear a slap of something hard across my skin, accompanied by a scream, "WAKE UP!!!!"

I scramble to my feet sleeping on the yellow balls under my feet still fuzzy to my eyes as I just woke up, once I finally seem to at least stand, I try to get into a more stable standing position but just as I move my left foot and try to put it back down, I slip on yet another yellow ball, I have a quick yelp as I fall to the ground.

Ouch.., That fall kinda hurt.  

I start to rub my lower back where there's a slight pain, but it's not as bad since my pain tolerance is quite high, but nevertheless still hurts, but while I'm rubbing my lower back I feel something roll under my other hand that's keeping me up, but it's not one of the balls, it's cylinder-shaped? that's strange, I roll it under my hand for a few more seconds, I stop rubbing my back and I turn around to look at it, I rub my eyes and blink a few times till I see it.

My staff. destroyed. cracked in several pieces, broken.

great, it's not that it's terrible, I just, I know I can still use magic, it's just, How will emperor Belos feel? He'll be mad most definitely, First time I have direct contact with the Emperor and now I'm failing missions, great perfect, I can fix this, as long as I can get those palismen... but wait, where is the Golden Guard!?!

I frantically look around and get up to my feet and look around, I'm in Latissa, as soon as everything starts to dawn on me, my head starts to begin to hurt, like this banging, I look down and grab one of the balls, I bring it up to my face and look at my reflection in it, I have a bruise or two on my face and some small scratches on my face, I take my hand and wipe the blood from my face with the back of my hand, it takes me a minute to realize but, wait, My Cap is missing, and my Helmet is missing, my face is out, I, oh god, I don't usually have my mask off, where is it.

wait no I need to heal myself first, I need my face healed up before I can put my mask back on no matter how much I hate not wearing it, I want to be safe.

All of a sudden, I hear a screech, the same one I heard before I got knocked out, I try to hurry up, but all of sudden I feel the weight of someone falling on me, I turn my head around and see the Human on me, I quickly get up shoving her off me, Look up and see a somewhat taller male next to her, wait, THE HUMAN??

"You! Human! you are under arrest for crimes against the emperor's coven!!" I say

the Guy next to the human looks at me angrily "SSSsshhh! listen whoever you are, you don't work for the emperor belos and I'm busy looking for the Bronze guard so keep it down!"

"What do you mean I don't work for the emperor! I do more than you I bet!" I get louder with what I say

"I so do more than you! I don't have time for posers! move!" he gets even louder and angrier and goes to shove me but as soon as his arm touches me I grab his arm spin him and put him in a headlock, he sloops down in my arms then kicks off the ground and goes to kick me in the face, I flip my body backwards then letting him go flinging him in the other direction, he lands cleanly on his feet and I turn to him ready to fight again.

"GUYS!!!! we have a bigger issue here!" The Human screams, I and the boy turn our attention to the criminal and then the direction of a huge screech heard in the distance,  we both run in the opposite direction of the screech, I follow cause I am not letting those criminals get away, they broke the law, and they'll pay for it, we go to hide behind a wall.

"look what you did !!" The guy scream-whispered to me.

"Look what I did?? it was obviously your fault!" I scream-whisper 

"I am Above you, I am your superior!" He starts to get louder making the Human girl give a worried look

"I'll prove that I am part of the emperor's coven!" I push up my sleeve showing the emperor's coven sigil and then I make a circle with my finger putting my armour and cape back on including my helmet, finally, it's back on, and I feel much better.

"Well well well, it looks like I am still your superior" he evil laughs with a smirk

"I bet not, the only people above me are the Golden Guard and the Emperor!" I clench my fists

"Girl, he IS the Golden guard," the human says

he nods, I look down at her and she doesn't have a trace of lying on her face, I look the boy up and down.....

WHAT!??!?!?

_____________________________

Notes:

okay so, sorry everything took so long, Lego monkie kid really got me in a headlock, btw you should watch it!!

also btw there's a small server Im in if you wanna join it (again its about lego monkie kid) Link: 

 https://discord.gg/uByhkWKzwE

Anyways enough about Monkie kid, this is a longer chapter than usually, this is as a sorry to that one person who I said I would post last weekend then didn't post for a week

And know you guys want the lovey dovey bit, but I'm getting there, I promise I'll start writing more often, since Im all squared out in my new house somewhat, so Yipee!!! :D Thanks everyone on all the support I never thought I would get much love from a Fanfiction so let's go, thanks everyone who has left a star.

Love y'all!!! bye

____________________________