[{ Three }]

We both leave the room, and finally, it feels as if I can breathe again, I let out a small huff of air, but then I move my attention to the golden boy next to me, I look at him and try to take in little detail of his mask-like how the light reflects off it or the indents and part that weren't smooth, or the colours and texture of the gold, finally he stops the silence.

"Pleased to meet you Bronze Guard,"  he says holding out his hand, I feel a bit upset that he's giving me hand, of course I know I'm supposed to interact with him but  I just want to act a little rude just a little bit even if it's just now, I take his hand and squeeze it ever so slightly while I shake it,  I simply reply.

"Enchanted to meet you" 

We stop shaking hands as he asks me"Something wrong?"

"Nothing, just tired might just go to sleep, of course, I don't need to if you wish to converse as Emperor Belos recommended?" I said in a more polite tone just hinting at impoliteness, I don't hate him, I just want his position, all I see him as is competition.

"no it's fine, we'll converse tomorrow when we're on the mission, well let's go to our rooms," he says

we both turn around and walk away but we started to walk in the same direction at first I'm confused till I realized it after we both take the same next turns, left, left, right, straight, right, straight, And down some stairs, straight, left, right, that we room next to each other, great. so now after the rude banter with my superior, I have to awkwardly walk in the same direction as him, for the next few minutes, I see him turn his head for a second to look at me strangely for walking in the same direction, but after a few second he turns back, I presume he understands, I try not to focus on the competition next to me and just keep walking, we take 1 or 2 stairs down and take one more right and see our rooms, we both go to our rooms, not uttering a word.

I close the door behind me and take a huge stretch and yawn, I haven't even eaten supper, but I just feel tired, and it doesn't matter, I usually get 6-5 hours of sleep, sometimes 7 if I'm lucky, If I head to bed now, I could maybe get 7 hours tonight, and be able to practice magic and train! then I will be at my very best! sure going to bed at 7:23 pm is a little early to go to bed considering If I do that then I'd wake up at 2 am if I even get 7 hours, I mean, It wouldn't be bad if I got up at 4 am. but I don't know how my body would take getting more hours than normal, I might accidentally sleep in the next day!  I spend a long good time wondering about it till I look at the clock and it's almost 8 pm. I decided that I should spend a half-hour working on my flexibility for the next half hour then I head to sleep.

I do that and eventually, 8:30 pm. rolls around, even with just waiting for sleep, I still lay in bed, staring into the ceiling praying to titan that I don't fail a mission.

**************