06 : Tea Time With Countess

.'..who  am  i?  Where  am  i?'  Roxana  thought  while  sweatdropping slightly.  Infront  of  her  was  none  other  than  Countess  Violan. 

"Are  you  really..cough..serious  with  Cale?"  Countess  Violan  said  while  roxana  tilted  her  head.  'Serious  about  cale?  But  we  aren't  Dating..?' 

Just  as  Roxana  about  to  say  no  and  ask  what  does  violan meant about  that.   Violan  already  went  ahead  and  explain.

"Cale himself  said  that  you  need  to..cough  i  mean you  have  to stay  by  his...side."   'Perhaps  it  was  the  annoying  god  who  told Cale  that.  Well  if  that's  the  case  then...'

"Yes  madam!  I  believe  about  his  decision  and  the  same  goes  for  me."  Roxana  said  without  hesitation. Violan  silently  observing  her  with  sharp  eyes  before  elegantly  lifting  her  tea  cup  and  drinking.

Violan's  pair  of  eyes  arched  upwards. 'first name  Basis  huh?  I  see.  To  be  able  to  make  cale  acts  like  that.  Truly  what  an  interesting  lady.'

Should  i  say  almost  everyone  in the henituse Residence  had  already  heard  about  Cale's  lover   they  even  saw  Cale  calling  several  physicians  just  to  check  on  Roxana's  health.  Cale  even  threatened  them  saying  that  if  something  happens  to  her.  Cale  will  throw  them  out  of  the  rain  city.

"I  see  very  well  then.   If  i  may  ask  how  old  are  you  Miss  roxana?"   "Oh  i'm  17  this  year "

'Oh  a  year  younger  than  cale.'  Roxana  couldn't  help  But  glare  in  her  tea  cup.  Lemon  tea  to  be  specific. Her  nose  scrunched  up  but  drinks  it  nonetheless.

"Then..how  about  your  parents?  Where  are  they?"  Roxana  went  silent  for  a  minute  before  speaking  casually.  "They  died.  When  i  was  young.  I  was  an  orphan  since  then.."  Violan  gasp  before  quickly  apologizing. 

"I'm  so  sorry  miss  roxana.  for  being  inconsiderate Towards  you."  Roxana  only  smiled.  "Madam  it's okay  everyone  makes  mistakes  and  beside..it's  been  a  long  time  since  they   died.  I  don't  even  remember  Their  faces  anymore."

Violan  couldn't  help  but  feelt  sympathy  for  her.  Meanwhile  the  redhead,  Cale  stood  frozen  few  steps  away  from  them.

He  had  followed  them  and  seen  how  cute  roxana  while  glaring  at  the  lemon  tea  as  if  it  was  some  kind  of  enemy.

Cale  walked  closer  to  them  before  grasping  Roxana's  hand  and  gently  pulling  her  to  stand  up.  Confusion  written  in  her  whole  faces.

"Are  you  okay?"   Cale  ask  frowning  slightly.  "Yes??"  Roxana  ask  not  knowing  where  this  is  coming  from.  she  was  doing  fine  other  than  she  need  to  drinks  The  sour lemon tea.

Unconsciously  she  let  out  a  yawn  putting  her  palm  to  cover  her  mouth.  "You  just  wakes  up  after  being  Unconscious  for  three  days.  You  should  rest  more."  Cale  said  before  lifting  her  up  in  bridal  style  which  Roxana  puts  her  arms  around  Cale's  neck.

While  resting  her  in  his  shoulders.  Cale  too  wraps  His  arms  more  firmly  around  Roxana.  "We'll  get  Going  now  mother.  Have  a  nice  day."  Cale  said  at  his  speechless  mother. Before  walking  back  into  Roxana's  room.

Countess  Violan  and  the  few  servants  who  just  happen  to  passed  by.  Left  very  stunned.  Seeing  how  gentle  and  caring  the  young master  is  towards  his  supposedly  'lover'  left them  dumbfounded.

•  •  •

Cale  gently  put  the  sleeping  roxana  into  her  bed  before  taking  off  her  heels.  "You..must  have  gone  through  a  lot.."  Cale  said  caressing  her  hair.  Cale Himself  also  wants  to  know  about  Roxana. 

However  he  will  wait.  He  will  wait  when  the  time  comes  and  Roxana  is  already  comfortable  to  trust  him to tell about herself to cale.  "Sleep  well."  Cale  said  before  placing  a  soft  kiss  on  her  forehead.

Cale  was  about  to  go  when  a  hand  suddenly  grabs  his  wrist. Turning  around  he  saw  Roxana  half  asleep  while  holding  his  wrist.  "Stay..please.." The woman  mutters. 

Cale's  reddish  brown  eyes  slightly  widen.  Before  letting  out  a  soft  smile.  "Aigoo.  Then  i  guess  i  will  stay  here  a  little  longer."  Cale  said  before  laying  Down  beside  her.

""Nya~""  The  silver  and  red  kittens  also  joins  them. The  four  of  them  sleeping  Peacefully.

•  •  •

The  next  day

Hans  was  about  to  wakes  them  up.  Cale  wasn't  in  his  room  that's  why  hans  thinks  that  cale  had  fallen  asleep  in  Roxana's  room. 

Walking  beside  him  is  olivia.  The maid that was  assigned  in  Roxana.  "Young maste-...."  Hans  who's  about  to  knock  stop.  Both  of  them  halted  because  of  the  noise  they  heard coming  inside  the  room.

"Ah!" 

"Ah..Cale sl..slow down..please.." 

"Shh.  There  there.  Don't  worry  you'll  get  use  to  it." 

'Oh my godness!!  They couldn't possible..?!?'  'Why  do  we have to be in the wrong  timing?!?' both  Hans  and  olivia  immediately  runaway.  To  report in  the  count &  countess with flushed cheeks.