Chapter 3

Y/n Pov

I couldn't focus on my book because thoughts of Jisoo forgetting my birthday kept bugging me now and then. I still can't believe how cold she is with me, she always compares me with her secretary Kim Taehyung. I looked outside the window and stared at the sky, Am I really that worst that I don't deserve it? 

I wish I could turn back the time and stop my marriage to her. Maybe I should start regretting it...but I can't I have to accept my fate and go with the flow. I sigh again. 

I was about to get back to reading by my phone rang showing my bestie's caller id.  

ON Call: Rosie (Roseanne) 

Y: Hey Rosie, How are you doing?? 
R: Yah Y/nnie, Happiest Birthday Handsome. 
Y: Aw thank you rosie, I thought you forget this day. Anyway, when are you coming back from Australia? 
R: Come on boy I'm already in Korea, just landed a day ago. Well, I'm throwing a birthday party for you so be ready. 
Y: Rosie there was no need for that, and thank you so much. 
R: Well get your ass ready before 9.00 pm, I'll pick you up and yea makes sure you look hot. 
Y: Yahh what do you mean by looking hot? 

R: Come on you know what I mean, don't act innocent y/n. 
Y: Fine, Fine I'll ask Jisoo about it and text you. 
R: Really y/n, it's not like you both are tied together you don't need to ask her everything. 
Y: I know but...I don't want to make her upset...so
R: Fine...

Call Ends

You sigh thinking how would you talk this to jisoo. And get back to reading your book.