Chapter 14

Y/N Pov

I sat inside the car and saw jisoo still staring at me, "can you stop staring and drive" I said and she looked outside the window because of embarrassment but she didn't show it and kept her cold face. During the drive, I saw jisoo taking glances at me and I even noticed her blushing many times. 

Jisoo Pov

After we went inside the club y/n greeted many people and introduced them to me. Well during the car ride it was hard for me to maintain my cold face because of y/n's looks I couldn't focus on anything else. I met many of y/n's friends and being honest they all were good looking but my eyes were glued to y/n, how did he manage to look so hot but still keep a pout and smile on his cute face. 

After meeting several people Rosé showed up with her brothers Chanyeol and Jimin and with an unknown girl. Well, she had cat eyes and looked Korean but her accent seemed a little Aussie. "So jisoo this is Jennie my close friend" y/n introduced me to her and the word 'close friend' stabbed me.  

"Y/nnnie let's dance" the Jennie girl grabbed my y/n's arm and started pulling him with her. "Well, I know you don't like to dance...so just stay near the bar," Y/n told me and went with Jennie. Well, it was correct I didn't like to dance and do stuff like that so I went by the bar and sat there.