Chapter 8: Jonin Sensei

After a couple of boring hours of waiting, a man with white, spiky. hair came through the doorway. The three genin stopped what they were doing and looked at him, noticing a certain book was in his hand and the other shoved into his pocket. Not even looking up, the veteran jonin spoke: "Meet me on the roof, 5 minutes. If you don't get there in time, you're going back to the academy". Less than a second later, the man poofed into smoke and was gone.

Naruto simply shunshin-ed up to the roof in mere moments, making Kakashi raise an eyebrow. "Seems I was right about you, you are better than your records show." Naruto simply shrugged in response and sat across from him. A few minutes later Sasuke and Sakura arrived on the roof as well. Both were surprised that Naruto had already been there, Sakura more than Sasuke since the two had trained quite a bit together. "Seems the rest of the gang has finally made it. Well, let's start with introductions. I suppose I should go first." Kakashi paused, before continuing "I'm Hatake Kakashi. Things I like and things I hate? I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future? Never really thought about that. As for my hobbies... I have lots of hobbies."

Sakura sweat-dropped "All we know is your name...". The boys nodded and Kakashi turned to Naruto "So, blondie, name, likes and dislikes, dreams and hobbies?" The three watched him curiously as Naruto closed his eyes in thought. "Naruto Uzumaki, my likes...I suppose ramen, training, and learning my father's jutsu." All three were shocked, Kakashi because he wasn't sure Naruto knew who his father was, Sasuke because he knew Naruto had never met his father, and Sakura because she just about believed he had no father. "My dislikes...the villagers. They think a kunai is the same as the seal it's sealed in." This brought mixed reactions to the other three on the roof. Kakashi wasn't very surprised, Sasuke was confused, and Sakura was angry because she came from a civilian family. "Dreams for the future, eh? I suppose being the strongest would suffice. Hobbies...hm...training, I guess."

Sakura was furious for his comment about villagers and opened her mouth to scream at him, but one quick glare from Kakashi shut her up quickly. Sasuke looked between them curiously before realizing what it was about and nodding in agreement. "Alright raven-boy, you're next." Sasuke looked down at his feet and furrowed his brow in thought for a few moments, before finally looking up at Kakashi. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything, well except for training with Naruto I guess. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan...and hopefully avenge it." Kakashi raised an eyebrow, while Naruto nodded in approval and Sakura fawned over him as usual.

"Pinky, you're up." Sakura cleared her throat and began "My likes are...". She looked at Sasuke. "My dislikes are people who think they're the strongest. " "You pronounced 'know' wrong, and I am the strongest genin." Naruto corrected. Sakura scoffed and continued "My dreams are..." she looked at Sasuke again and blushed red. Sasuke didn't bother to respond, while Naruto had to resist the urge to beat her to an inch of her life. Kakashi simply sighed "A fangirl...really?" "Alright, you have one final exam tomorrow. Meet at Training Ground Three, and don't eat unless you want to throw it all up." Kakashi gave them an eye smile before shunshin-ing away.

The three genin sat in silence for a few moments, before Naruto stood up. "I'm going to train...alone." Sasuke simply nodded and Sakura watched him with curiosity. In a moment, Naruto was gone via shunshin leaving only two. Sasuke got up as well and shook his head "He just wants to stay ahead of me" he thought out loud. Sakura simply nodded in agreement "So, Sasuke-kun, want to go get something to eat?" Sasuke simply shook his head and leapt off the rooftop, sprinting off towards the Uchiha Compound.

Naruto sat in silence in the forest behind his home and channeled the Kyuubi's chakra. It came quickly and ripped a few trees from the ground in an outward blast, his whiskers darkening, teeth and nails sharpening and so on and so forth. He'd even gained a single-tailed chakra cloak. "Too much, I've got to control this better" he thought. Despite all of the training he had done over the course of the past years, he hadn't really gotten around to working with the Kyuubi's chakra. Much to Bijuu's ire, Naruto hadn't thought of it as a priority. Instead, he focused on his ninjutsu and a bit of taijutsu, as well as conditioning his body. He wasn't a hulking mass of muscle or anything, but he had some muscle and his almost limitless chakra could supply any needed strength anyways. Now that he was genin, he'd decided he would learn to wield the chakra properly.

"You're pulling too much. You're only able to control this much so quickly because of your strong will." "Did you just complement me?" "Not a chance, focus on your training." Naruto smirked and shook his head. Over the years Naruto had also grown somewhat closer with his tenant. He figured he would need some kind of synergy for the chakra cloak to work as well as he could make it. Overall, things had gone well and the two hadn't had very much trouble with one another. "I should really create some techniques with the chakra." From within the seal, the Kyuubi's head rose slowly, coming to realize he had the exact answer to his container's question.

"You seek a technique? Very well, channel my chakra into your fist, and punch head-on into one of these trees." Naruto raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Nonetheless, Naruto complied and channeled a high amount of chakra into his fist, and punched straight into the nearest tree. The tree shattered everywhere within three feet of the impact. Even a shockwave rippled through the tree and blasted the tree behind it. Naruto stared at the destruction. "This is...does this work well on people as well?" Naruto asked. The Kyuubi grinned "Yes, it does. I watched first-hand how that devastates single targets. Your mother used to do this when she became angry. If it were an enemy nin, she would actually vaporize whatever she hit." Naruto imagined the damage he could deal with a technique like that and grinned. "We may just get along yet." "Don't push it."

Naruto Uchiha: the Last Sage of the Six Paths by JH17जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें