Chapter 15: A Tool

After eating his meal, Naruto began to explain things to his team. He explained how he had managed to unlock the Susanoo, and began to explain his Mangekyou's abilities. "The right is an ability called 'Takami', and it seems to affect time. I'm not really sure how exactly it works just yet, but I've managed to work out that I can, sort of, pause time for a finite period. That's all I've figured out so far. The other eye is an ability called 'Kamui'." Kakashi's eye widened. "It seems to suck people into a kind of "dimension", I'm not really sure how else to describe it." Each person carried a different reaction to this news. Sakura was confused and scared of course, fearing the power and what it could do. Sasuke was intrigued by the power Naruto now wielded though in some level disbelief, yet did not fear it as Sakura did. Kakashi was absolutely baffled by the fact that he had the same kind of Mangekyou power as Naruto did. "Did...you say...Kamui?" "Hai, Kamui, why?" "Show me outside, now." Naruto raised an eyebrow curiously before nodding and walking outside with Kakashi in tow. Naruto's left eye spun into his Mangekyou. "Kakashi, grab on." Kakashi wordlessly placed his hand on Naruto's shoulder. "Kamui."

The two swirled out and into Naruto's eye. When they arrived, Naruto instantly launched himself at Haku, pinning him to the ground. "I'd almost forgot, I found a friend of Zabuza's while I was training. I also severely injured him before he'd managed to escape." "You fought Zabuza?" "With the Susanoo and a couple of jutsu. I think I broke his arm or something close to it. I guess I should show you it." Naruto picked Haku up by the throat and kicked him away, launching him across the dimension. Channeling chakra into both eyes, an ethereal rib cage formed around him. Naruto gathered more chakra and formed the skeletal upper body, silver wisps of chakra flowing off of it. "This, is my Susanoo." Naruto turned back to Kakashi, his Mangekyou glowing with chakra. Kakashi stared at the black chakra construct that stood before him. He pulled his headband up, activating his Sharingan and gawking at the amount of chakra in it. "This thing...it's more chakra than I have in my whole body...Naruto's reserves..." "Kakashi, tell me, how advanced is your Sharingan?" Kakashi seemed to understand what he meant. "It's...a Mangekyou...I'd rather not explain how I got it, not right now. But my Mangekyou also has an ability called Kamui, though it's at a far greater range than yours." Naruto raised an eyebrow. "You mean to tell me we...share Mangekyou? That's only remotely possible at all with close relatives. You're not even an Uchiha, and I doubt it's your biological Sharingan. Who was the original owner?" Kakashi went silent, and this didn't surprise Naruto in the least.

Haku meanwhile was preparing to fight the monstrous boy before him. He had to be smart, but he was also extremely hungry and hadn't slept at all, which made things difficult especially with whatever that was. That...thing...was terrifying. He had never seen or even heard of such a power. Then he heard "Naruto" mention that he had fought Zabuza and even drove him off. It made him angry that he couldn't be there when Zabuza-sama needed him most. He would kill this boy and make Zabuza proud that he had such a useful tool. Haku readied himself to bait his opponent in, just close enough for him to trap him within his ice mirrors. Haku ran forward at Naruto, throwing a few explosive tags to shroud his vision. Then, Haku used a few hand signs in order to ensure he was hidden "Kirigakure no Jutsu(Hiding in Mist Technique)". The chakra floated across the surface of the dimension, cloaking the area in a thick mist. "This is one of Zabuza's jutsu, Naruto." "I figured as much." Naruto grunted in pain, letting his Susanoo dissipate. "I'll be harder to find this way, without the black chakra giving me away and all. I'll deal with this, Kakashi."

Naruto walked forward quietly, listening for anything out of place. Once he felt he was a good distance away from Kakashi, he knelt down and started to weave handsigns. "Futon: Taifuikka!(Wind Style: Passing Typhoon)". The wind burst forth and whipped viciously, dispersing the mist with relative ease. Yet, Haku was nowhere to be seen. Naruto simply stood straight up and activated his Sharingan. The quiet sound of a blade slicing through air was enough to give him the que. "Takami!" The world stopped. Naruto forced chakra into both eyes as the Susanoo appeared. Naruto smirked. "It seems that my Susanoo can circumvent the time-stopping of Takami, to an extent. It's more than enough, however." Naruto released the jutsu as Haku's kunai shattered against the rib cage of the Susanoo. Naruto turned quickly, bringing a hand around to grab Haku and bind him. "Haku, was it?" The boy struggled against the clawed fingers and tight grip of the ethereal skeleton. "Start talking. Who are you? What relationship do you have with Zabuza?" Haku grit his teeth, refusing to speak. "I order you, to speak!" Naruto tightened the grip, causing Haku to cry out in pain. It felt as though he was being crushed to death. "I'm...his...weapon" hissed the long-haired boy. "I don't believe you, his facial expression shifting slightly into worry upon your capture proves that wrong. What is your true relationship?" "I told you...I'm...nothing more than a tool to him." He grunted, trying to avoid showing how much pain he was in. Naruto brought Haku close, looking him in the eyes and placing his hand on his head to immobilize it. "Takami."