Explication

(No one's pov)

As (Y/n) walked next to Null the silence, the pressure, it all got more and more unbearable, or maybe, it was never there. (Y/n) wasn't bothered by the sudden change of events, however, she did wish for some explications "So, I try to isolate myself from everyone just to be jumped by an entire crowd, how lovely" "Three or so people aren't a crowd 'dear'" "Don't call me pet names" "Very well, (Y/n), tell me, what exactly do you think is going on?" "As far as I know? Simple, two dumb fuck idiots appeared into my life and decided to wreck its normal course, and not only did they do that but they decided to act dumb about it either as if I have no clue who they are" "Mmm, close enough. Now some explaining will be needed if you want to understand what's going on. As you know you were an orphan" Null stopped looking at (Y/n) for a moment. She, however, gave him an unbothered look "And quite the aggressive one, none the less you can't be blamed for that, the world was cruel and you had no one to guide you. But one night something in your life changed and I am sure you know when" (Y/n) kept walking not showing any change in her facial expression even tho she knew exactly what he was talking about

"A dream? How interesting" "Are you reading my mind?" "(Y/n), please, I was there when it happened, but yes, I did do that just now" Null said with a smug smirk, as (Y/n) huffed looking away in annoyance "You see (y/n) that night, all the Gods got drunk, we were at a party, and before you start talking about some supremacy bible thing and how much God's are superior let me remind you, that some Gods came from the same flesh you and any other human is made out of. Yes, a human can become God and yes a God can become human, no, you can't make someone else God, only turn them into a human. I hope that clears any predictable questions from that head of yours, moving on now" Null said turning a turn around some trees as (Y/n) followed not too far behind. "And the true Gods, well, as you can see, we exhibit these material vessels for the sake of a better understanding of the humans, the 'mobs' have no problem in understanding us without a body, but you humans hear a voice in your head and assume it's overthinking, insertive thoughts or that you have lost it, so, we use this to clear any type of confusion, however, we have been in them so long we attached to them. If the vessel were to die, impossible for the most part, our spirit would get out and just make another one, tho it will take some time to make the proper vessel or re-make it. Now. On that particular night, we all made a silly bet, to see who's creature is the best vessel. We went on and on until you came around, and just like at the others, we played our game. Of course, I can not possibly know what trails the others made you face, I only know the one I made you go through, each trial was meant to test if you are a perfect vessel for the respective God you won the trial to, however you were the first and last one to be able to finish all trials. And of course, some immediately became greedy and tried to claim you, while others tried to went in to stop the others" "Oh so I was meant to be a puppet for some of you to wear" (Y/n) said in an angry tone "You are not quite there but I'll say yes for now. For short, once each of us was in your body we tried to mark you, claim you as ours first. So we each left our mark without realising we were still in your subconsciousness, we made you, we created you, we modelled your soul and personality, giving it strict orders to obey us for you had our mark, but too many marks were placed at once and they all activated at once. For short, when one of us is near you, the mark we left on you starts working like a remote, changing your current behaviour to one that pleases us or matches our current mood and needs. For example, now I am quite in a playful mood and I enjoy seeing people angry, it's silly, mortals get angry for such little things, so, now you are angry. Think about it (Y/n), why did you realise the two were acting silly games but you have decided to go along? Because that's what they wanted"