Sneaking and introductions

(No one's pov)

There were background sounds outside her room. (Y/n) got up and peeked. Herobrine, Null, Entity 303 and Notch were quietly arguing, by whisper yelling "She had to learn the truth sooner" "Followed by a breakdown?!?" Notch said angrily looking at Null. He shrugged "Not like these two made a better introduction and all" "Yeah well what you did was shittier" Entity said "And shat you two did was pathetic and stupid. First of all, you gave her a pet, now it's gone, and Herobrine? 'Who's your God now?' You took your pride too far" "And you took your arrogance too fucking far" While they argued they failed to see the pair of eyes watching them. (Y/n) closed the door as silently as she opened it and then looked around her room. It was beautiful. But she could do without the burning sun heating the room like a desert. She opened a window and inhaled the fresh morning air deeply. The room was large, with a generous king-sized bed with curtains, a painted ceiling, and a marble floor, black marble floor. The whole room had a dark colour pallet. She stepped out. Yep. She climbed outside through the window and walked on the little sculpted part of the building. Like a cat, she moved fast and silent. She found an opened window. She stayed still and listened. No one was there. No steps no nothing. She silently stepped in. A man... was floating. His back on the window. He had red hair. His clothes were red with black his skin was somewhat grey. He was talking to himself. About some plans or such. (Y/n) took her heart in her teeth and stepped in quietly then got out the door softly. Romeo... The admin turned around, but no one was there. He shrugged and assumed some animal got in front of the light coming into his room making a shadow. No one could sneak up on the great Admin.