They are not who you thought...

( No one pov )

" Hey, (Y/n), where do you live? " Asked Entity. Like they don't know where you-
( Person: STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL!
Me: Me and my AU's usualy break it so shud up. Plus. It's my book. I DO WHAT I WANT!
Person: Uf
Me:.....ENTITY X RUBY!
Ruby: God dam it kid.
Me: Ruby. You have two kids together
Ruby: STOP SPOILING THE ORIGINAL AU KID! YOU STILL DIDN'T PUBLISHED ANY OF YOUR AU'S!
Me: kk )

live.

" Oh well. I live in a house like evry normal person "
" Yeah but your not normal " said Entity wich imediatly got punched in the paw by Herobrine " OUCH! " " Shud up ya idiot. Escuse him. He is retarded. " " Look who's talking. " " Butter theet " " Withe freak " they both got in atack posisions and started to growl.

( Y/n pov )

I went in betwen them and started to growl at both at them. Herobrine seem to understand my message and stoped. Entity on the other hand still growled and jumped to atack me. I takeled him down and bit him by the neck while we were in the air. When he got pinned down my sharp theet were still around his neck. He started to strugle and to make scares with his paws and sharp claws so he can esceape but I didn't move a muscle. In the end he finaly realise he is defetes and stopped strugeling. He layed his ears down and whimpered. " Never do that agin when the Alpha tolds you to stop. Got it? " I said in the coldest voice and tone that could ever exist. He didn't awnser he just nodded. I got off him and he up.

Herobrine on the other started to laugh. " HAHAHAHAH! HOLY SH*T! HAHAHAH! YOU GOT YOUR A*S BEATEN UP BY A FEMALE! HAHAHAHAHAHHA! " I quite didn't find it funny so I started to drag him by his ear with my mouth. " OUCH OUCH OUCH! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! AUCH! OUCH! AUCH! STOOOOOOOP! " I didn't care and keept going 'till my house. Shawdow was with the bunnys.

We arrived at my house and I turned into a my hybrid form and opened the door so they would enter. Before doing so they looked at each other and then at me. " What? " " Do we tell her now or when we entere the house? " " I rather do it inside if we do it now she is gonna slam the door in our faces. " and with that they entered in. " Tell me? Tell me what? ENTITY WHAT TO TELL ME!?!?!??!? " I said entering my house and closeing the door behinde. They both went and sit on the couch. I put my ask deep down and went to the chest with food. " So what do you guys as snacks? " I said looking around it. " " Um ... (Y/n) turn around. " I hear Entity say.

" What? " I said as I turned aroud and saw two unknow males on the couch. At least one was unknow. I reconiece the one with withe eyes " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! " I screamed as I trow a ice fire ball at them. Yes. Ice and fire in the same place and the ice isn't melting nor the fire stoping. They both tried to doge it by jumping off the couch, but the withe eyes got hit by it. " AAAAAAAAAA! IT BURNS AND IS COLD IN THE SAME TIME! " He said trying to get the blue fire off him. " Wich one the most? " Said the red eyed one getting up. " BOTH! AAAAAAAAAA! MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP! " " I WONT 'TILL YOU TELL ME WHO THE F*** ARE YOU! " " Serously (Y/n) ? " said the red eyes one. Now that I calmed down.....he sounded like Entity. I calmed down and said witha seriouse and angry face " Explain. " I said poking my fingers and the blue fire desepeared.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" We need to talk... "