New friends

( Y/n pov )

I was walking iiin the forest with my new pet Shawdow. When sudenly he started to roar at something in the shawdows.....It was a full black wolf with red eyes ( the imagine from up or below, I couldn't chose so I put both ).

I fastly transformed into a white wolf, took showdow dentaly in my theet and started running awey as fast as I could

I fastly transformed into a white wolf, took showdow dentaly in my theet and started running awey as fast as I could. I ran, and ran. But I didn't hear the other wolf running behinf my back. I stoped and started to look around. I was surounded by trees, and I didn't feel my home smell either. Wonderful, I'm lost. But sudenly I heare an unknow male voice. " (Y/n)~. Oh (Y/n)~. " I backed awey until I hit my back of a rock and look in front of me, to see that wolf saying my name. I put Shawdow down and told him. " Stay behinde me Shawdow! " " Alright mom. " I sudenly look at him with a face ' You talk mate? ' but then snaped out of it and stayed in a fighting position growling. " Grrrrrrrr. " " Now, now, this is not how you welcome a new pal. I am Entity 303. There are chanses that you heared of me. " He said taking a pround position. " Dude, I never heared of you in my life ever before. " " Wha ;-;. " " Sorry, but I have more importants things to do then stay with a famous b**h. " I said as I took Shawdow in my mouth and walk past Entity with closed eyes and a sassy walk position. But he got in front of me. I evoid him, he got in front of me agin. " I thought I     made it clear that I don't want to waste my time with you. " " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ENTITY NOT SO GOOD ON WELCOMING GIRLS EY'? " " SHUT UP HEROBRINE! I DID BETTER THEN SCARE THE HECK OUT OF HER LIKR YOU YESTERDAY! " then a big black wolf hut with full with eyes came out. " Herobrine? What the- Okey you both are stalkers. I'm out! " " Your no fun. " Said the one with thite eyes. Herobrine right? " Listen male toots I have no interest on knowing any of you. So the best you can IS.TO.SHUT.IT. " I said cold as I took the chance and run.

Later that day while Shawdow was playing in the sunshine and I was staying on the grass looking at him, I felt that someone takeld me down. I look up to see that one male eith withe eyes ( little detail that I forgot to say, you guys have the size of a lionnes in the wolf form and they the lion size, uh. Yeah. Back to the story ) " Hi~ " he said in a deep husky voice. I felt blushing a bit, but soon snao out of it and push him off me. When he felled down he groaned and sayed. " Gee toots. Why ya need to be that harsh? " " BECOUSE YOUR ANNOYING! " " MOMMY! MOMMY! LOOK! " I hear Shawdow say. I look at him and see a flower. I smiled sheepaly at his innocent and walked up to him. " It's a daisy dear. A flower. " " Woooah! " " Haven't you seen flowers before ? " " Not relly. My last owner lived in a lava place. Aka the red eye wolf you met today. " " So he is the one that left you at my door??????? " " Yes. " " THAT LISSTLE PICE OF-..........dirt " I said realising I don't want to broke his innocence at this age. " Mommy wanna see something cool? " " Sure thing " He breathed purple shawdow like fire on it and then the Daisy turned in a beutiful purple with dark spots on it. " Nice trick kid. " Said the male wolf aproaching us as, Shawdow hid behind me. " How dose it come you nevered show it when you were with us. " " Let me guess, you and that Entity are friends. " " Yep. " " * sighs * Anyway. Want to go to a place fool of flowers? " I said looking at Shawdow. " Yes pleas! " " Alright, then hop on my back! " I said as I lower my self so he can jump on me. He was halfway on me but couldn't climb more so I helped him with my muzzle.

" Uh hello? Am I invisible or something? " " Yes you are " I replaied back and run in the forest. In a moment I stoped and I asked Shawdow. " Want to walk trhough forest or in the air? "

Air choice

" In the air pleas! " " Alright! " I fastaly grow my self some long dragon wings and flew up. Shawdow was amazied by the look up here and was also looking down. " Look! Is Mrs. Lilly! " I said as I pointed to a female bunny. " HI MISS LILLY! " Mrs. Lilly looked up and scream back " (Y/N)! HOW ARE YOU? * GASP * IS THAT A DRAGON CUB! HE'S SO CUTE DEAR! " " YEAH I ADOPTED HIM! " " THAT'S SO NICD OF YOU! HI DEAR I'M MRS. LILLY BUT YOU CAN CALL ME ONLY LILLY! " " HI MRS. LILLY! I AM SHAWDOW! " " WELL! HAVE A GOOD FLY YOU TWO! " She screamed once more as we all said our godbyes and went on.

I went down into a big step surounded by trees amd full of flowers " WHOAAAAA! "

Waliking choice

" Walking pleas! I want to see the forest more. " " Alright! " As we went on in a moment was a clear step, and the was Mrs. Lilly with her bunnys. " (Y/n), dear! Hi! How have ya been doin' " " Good. Shawdow this is Mrs. Lilly and her bunnys. " " Owwww he's so cute! " " Yeah I adopted him a while ago. " " That's so nice of you dear! Kids it's alright! It's (Y/n) and her adopted cub. " the bunnys and Shawdow did the meeting and start playing while I and Mrs. Lilly were talking. " Well, we will go now, bye Mrs. Lilly! Bye bunnies! " " Goodbye dear! " " BYE (Y/N)! BYE SHAWDOW! " As we went on we got in front of a river. " Alright Shawdow grab me as hard as you can and don't let it go! " Then I jumped the river. " WO-HOOOOOO! " then we got in one bigger hole. And as a path there was a gigant tree fellen over it. " Don't worry sweetie, just don't look down. " I said walking on it and Shawdow closung his eyes. " There! You can open your eyes! " I said as I hoped down the fallen tree, and continued to walk.

Finaly we got to  the step full of flowers. Shawdow started to run in them and look detaly at each of them.

~~~ time skip ~~~

( No one pov )

After some time of (Y/n) and the others two males metting constantly in the foresg they brcame good friends. Even tho' (Y/n) was still mad at them for leaving Shawdow just like that, but, in the end they got along. But Entity and Herobrine nevere releaved theyr humans forms to her, nor did they told her theyr power. They wanted to start slow this relationship so, that was theyr choice.

-------------------

Sorry for late updateing!