Little Doe with no home -Pt. 1-

He woke up when he heard knocking. He tried to open his eyes at first, but it was difficult. Jongwoo's entire body hurt, his legs and hands numb. He still heard knocking, but the writer couldn't get up. After a few more tries, whoever was knocking stopped, leaving. He sighed, and tried to move his body. At least he could move to be on his side, but that was an error. The sudden pain made his body shiver, and he groaned. He rolled on his back again, trying to calm down.

The pain helped with the numb sensation in his legs, and carefully started to move them. He then tried to move his fingers. It was painful, but when he could move them, and reached with his fingers his wounded hip. He could feel something soft and wrinkled. This was not his body. He groaned as he pressed a little, pain invading his side again. After a few tries, he finally was able to open his eyes, and the first thing he noticed was the fan on the ceiling.

He frowned, and turned his head, seeing a closed window and the curtains drawn. This wasn't the bathroom from that house. Jongwoo tried to move his body, a bit confused and nervous. Flashbacks from what happened in that house came to his mind, scared that he was imprisoned again. He tried to sit down on the bed, his weak body making it so difficult. When he finally sat down, he looked around.

Everything looked clean, and Jongwoo saw an open door leading to what looked like a bathroom. He got up and, with a limp, went to the dark bathroom, turning the light on. No blood, only a normal bathroom. Jongwoo kept looking around the room, seeing another smaller bed in a corner. He had been laying in a king sized one, and there was a tiny closet next to the single bed. The room was simple, but another question popped in the writer's head.

How did he came in this room?!

Jongwoo then heard rustle, and turned to the other single bed in the room. He didn't think much of it before, but he noticed the bump under the sheets. Carefully, the writer got closer, and raised the blanket. He found the little boy sleeping under it, clutching a pillow. Jongwoo sighed, relieved, and fell down to his knees. The writer feared Moonjo would take the kid to the police, or even leave him in that house. But Jongwoo was so glad the dentist brought him here.

The writer stayed next to the sleeping boy, recollecting his thoughts and memories from what happened in that house. His head hurt, but tried not to make any sound, afraid the little boy would wake up. Jongwoo held his tiny hand, caressing it with his thumb. The memory of when he first met this child came to his mind, tears running down his cheeks.

That night had been a nightmare. One Jongwoo wasn't sure he would escape from. First, when they were in Gukjae's house, everything was calm and things looked promising. After Moonjo almost killed him, the writer wasn't sure if he should give him another chance. Byungsoo, Moonjo's brother, gave him a room in his house to stay as long as he wanted, shocked after seeing Jongwoo's bruised neck.

The twin and his wife listened to Jongwoo narrate them what happened, and how weird Moonjo acted when he entered the house. The dentist kept mumbling and whispering nonsense, and his eyes were fixed to his side all the time, as he was talking with someone. The sudden attack barely lasted a minute, but the force the writer's boyfriend had in that moment was so big he felt dying in mere seconds. If it weren't for their cat, Jongwoo would be dead. Byungsoo wanted to go and talk to Moonjo, but Jongwoo stopped him, crying. This time, Jongwoo was the one who wanted to disappear, and let Moonjo taste what it meant to be alone.

Jongwoo stayed with Byungsoo's family for two days, barely leaving the guest room. Byungsoo stayed with him, working from home and giving him company along with Satan. But despite what Moonjo had done to him, Jongwoo missed him. A lot. The writer kept receiving texts from his boyfriend, worried and apologizing a million times, but Jongwoo didn't reply to them, not sure what to say. It wasn't until the second day, when he received the voicemails. The writer wasn't going to lie, he cried listening to Moonjo's voice. He sounded so hurt and scared...